yojoe.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post

why cant i post pics like this..instead of having to post a link...tutorial anyone???
    From your album in Photobucket, put your cursor over the pic you want. A pop up should appear. Click on direct link, and it should say "Copied". Now from here click the Insert Image icon and a pop up should appear, prompting you for a link. Paste the link you copied from Photobucket as requested by the prompt. Repeat as necessary. Hope this helps!

Whoops, guess I was to slow, lol. Glad you got it sorted out, deadfish!

Dino-Hunters VS Toxo-Dino

nice pic with mountain terrain falcon! for a minute, i was like, did he really get sand to play!! i mean seriously awesome pic that is

A Cobra Dictator II tank and a Cobra Mirrikh pass a Cobra cemetery near Lubango, Angola.

deadfish, do you have any full body color pictures of your tanks? I'd like to see what they look like.