G.I. Joe Dollar Store Figures!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

G.I. Joe Dollar Store Figures!

New figures coming to discount retailers...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Six figures have been revealed for an exclusive wave of figures to be sold at discount "dollar stores." Pics courtesy of Joe Declassified!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban Collector, and NeutralZ.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I'm pretty excited about these, especially that Duke (NKA: Generic Green Shirt) and Cobra Trooper/SideShow Sniper. Funny how a handful of discount store repaint throw-aways are able to move me more than anything in the high profile newly sculpted movie line.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

G.I. Joe Dollar Store Repaints!

The Dollar Store exclusives all get a different look...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Hot on the heels of the reveal of the Dollar Store wave of Joes, we now have images of their repaints! Once again, our thanks to Joe Declassified for the pics!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban Collector, and NeutralZ.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 04-23-2012 at 07:10 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow...YUCK!!!!

The first paint apps we saw on these are way better. these repaints are horrible.

Exception being Shipwreck looks better in this color than the blue.

That orange SS might pass for a T'Gin Zu, but that would be really stretching it.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Wow...YUCK!!!!

The first paint apps we saw on these are way better. these repaints are horrible.

Exception being Shipwreck looks better in this color than the blue.

That orange SS might pass for a T'Gin Zu, but that would be really stretching it.
    I'm going to disagree with you there... it's good to see that army builders will have an opportunity to buy reasonably priced Cobra Officers (as has been pointed out before, that's really what that figure is) and a Cobra Commander to match in the classic "cartoon/comic" colors, for those that like that color scheme. Those 2 were already the 2 I was eyeing from this wave, so if I can find them, I might go for the repaints, too.

And as for the rest, I HATE that early '90s Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow with a passion! I refer to that particular Snake-Eyes as "The Abomination", because that's what that version of Snake-Eyes was... AN ABOMINATION. But the repainted version doesn't look too bad. VAST improvement over the original color scheme. I'll still most likely pass on it, but it's nowhere NEAR as hideous as the original.
    SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER HER OR
    GREEN LANTERN
    I'M GOING TO MISS HER

WOW awesome! anyone know when this is coming out to stores?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

I'm in! I also saw these pics:

Dollar store exclusive G.I. Joe figures hit retail in the Philippines | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men

Weird little white half-cases. I hope they send more than one to each store.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Just to clarify. We are getting both versions of these figures right?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Just to clarify. We are getting both versions of these figures right?
    I'm assuming so, although we haven't seen carded samples of the 2nd batch.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.