YoJoe! Forums Maintenace - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi!
    Thanks for the quick response!
    I think I was mistaken when I said I emailed an Admin. I sent an email to the webmaster through the link on the main page. However, going back in my pm sent box and my personal email I haven't seemed to find it. The last time I tried to upgrade my membership was about 2 weeks ago. I didn't know if the upgrade to membership instantaneous or not. But when I tried a few times over the course a a couple of days, I figure I'm missing something.
    Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Which Admin did you try to PM Viper29? And how long ago was that? And when was the last time you tried to upgrade? Just want to get as much info as possible to pass it on to the tech side.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi again,
    So it's been 4 weeks and no further info on why the upgrade hasn't gone through for my account. Because I figured maybe third time was a charm, after 4 weeks I just tried again. I entered all info, payment etc, and when getting to the last screen/page to finish, I accepted the upgrade. It left me at the main upgrade option screen with no changes. I logged out, logged back in, checked my profile etc etc etc no still no upgrade account.
    Please if I am missing something?
    I love this site and find the database not only a wonder resource but a great way to keep track of my collection.

Thanks in advanced.
    Brad

I'm so sorry man I went to see if I could adjust your account manually and found that the Member Database section is down for repairs or upgrades or something. Which may also explain the problems you've been having. Then I may have entered the problem in the ticket entry incorrectly(I don't use that section much). Also, my life has been pretty crazy the last couple weeks and haven't gotten back to you.

So I resubmitted the problem with a high priority. I figure if someone is unable to give you money, that's a pretty big problem. Am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've had this same issue. Tried to upgrade and everything seems to work fine but my membership didn't change. My bank account wasn't charged either, and I tried 3 or 4 times. This was awhile ago. I wondered if it had something to do with the way my internet connection is set up.

YOJOE.COM | Operation Crimson Sabotage

The Hiss from this set doesn't seem to appear when scrolling through the hiss tanks

Could we/I have permissions returned to post img code in sigs?

Haven't been around for awhile, did it get out of control or something?

Hmm...

(Thinks about other forum)

Never mind, maybe.

Beuller?

Test.

Ok, forum pics still work, trial and error, I suppose.

Thanks.

Hmm, I guess I didn't notice they were gone. Then again, I was kind of opposed to them in the first place. So when everything started looking like I wanted I didn't make note of it, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Is it still down? cant access "my collection" just curios