I'm making a webseries about GI Joe - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    The Doctor Venom story continues in the comic this week... Without Doctor Venom. Things get complicated. Also, Hobbits.
    Half The Battle
    "Would you people please try to remember that I am EVIL ?" -Spike

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We talk about a great many things this week. Some of it may even be related to GIJoe ! Take a look at the GIJoe arctic trainer !
    Half The Battle

Happy Christmas Eve...Day. Please enjoy this year's Christmas special, but is there much Christmas cheer to be had?
    Half The Battle

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for more video goodness. To be honest, I did not pick up on the obviousness of the small people coming out of the Trojan horse as toys at first (just thought it was yet another weird and implausible idea the Joe creators came up with to fill our time), but now you mention it, it completely makes sense, and not very subtle. Also, nice review of Blizzard. I totally agree about the goofiness of the helmet. I feel like he is an underrated figure that's all round pretty cool.

Thanks !

Lots of stuff this week, and so little time ! Who had the worst special to review? Another challenger appears? A mini-review? It's all happening on the last day of the year !

(Part of this episode is a followup to a video I didn’t post on the Blog, only on Blip and Thatguywiththeglasses.com)

Half The Battle

In the first episode of 2014, we take a look at yet another member of Battle Force 2000. He doesn't seem like a jerk, so I'm assuming he's a psychopath.

Half The Battle

We're looking at issue 14 of the comic. We've got schemes, we've got double-and triplecrossings ! We've got a hell of a lot crammed into one issue. Also, civilians in the GIJoe universe are hella stupid.

Half The Battle

Time to take another look at the cartoon ! We prove that convoluted plans aren't limited to the comic, and we're reminded that this really was an 80s cartoon in the worst way.
    Half The Battle

This week, we take a look at the GIJoe flamthrower expert ! Was he hot or not ? I am so, so sorry for that pun.
    Half The Battle

It's Super Bowl Sunday ! That means it's a brand new Football Special from Half the Battle ! Hey, you can either watch this or Bruno Mars. I think we all know what most people on earth will choose to watch !
    Half The Battle