NYC Joe collectors - Page 14

yojoe.com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Quote Originally Posted by andymort
    Hi;

I'm a British Joe-fan but within the next couple of weeks I'll be coming to NYC for a year-long internship (office in Union Square, easy access to the TRU!) and it'd be great to meet some fellow fans/collectors, if you guys'll have me!

I could maybe bring a few Action Force items over if anyone wanted to see them; sorry, no spares for sale or trade other than a Silver Mirage (unmade, with box & Action Force decals) and Tiger Force Psyche-Out but I was planning on putting them on eBay (unless I got offers I couldn't refuse...).

G.I.Joe fans seem to be few and far between over here, so it'd be great to be able to talk Joes with people who knew what I was on about!
    hey buddy, i live at Union Square usually, but right now im in Spain for the semester, so when i get back in January, we should definitely go to that TRU or meet. Maybe we could have a NYC Viper meeting or have lunch. whatever you guys want.

ill talk to you guys soon. im having a great time in Madrid and met a fellow collector out here. its always a pleasure meeting other joe collectors.
    looking for Satan´s Left Arm, the figure not the devil.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Comic 3 pack figures

My local Target ( 225th street B'way ) has all three issues for only $9.99. If they keep to form they will be on sale shortly. They also have the two packs for $6.99 and the 12" Beachhead and destro for $9.99. The Beachhead looks great.

wait there's a target in the city?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i hope all of u are gonna be at the desimone show! here's the info!

http://gijoeinformation.com/shows.html

me and gil are always set up and there were a few other 3 3/4 sellers last time around!

pass the word on the other boards lets take the show back from the 12" collectors!
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

Alright October 31st! Right here my area. I hope this time it would be such a boring event. THe last time it lasted only 2 hours with half the dealers leaving at 12....

Any of you local heads still collecting? a lot of us still hang out and such, do most of our talking through facebook now like most collectors today (and on the phone). hit me up with your screen names and real names, would love to link up. scwv1@hotmail.com Bill Sing
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!