Good deal on newer figures? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Good deal on newer figures?

Druss
07-20-2004, 03:24 PM
I have the option to buy the following ebay lot that didn't meet its reserve, me and seller were in discussions about the lot, my only question is about the figures included. I'm personally not familiar with most figures after '91 so for those who are could you take a look and let me know what you thinK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5909854023

The price being discussed is reasonable, again just curious if its a decent group of figures or if most are junk.

themoney75
07-20-2004, 03:35 PM
well at 70 i would pass there is broken joes and who knows about the paint wear and how lose are the joints.i would give no more than 50 shipped buts thats me.i hope that helps i am surpise it got to 70 in the gi joe market today.

Druss
07-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Well theres 69 figures and various accessories, I would guess at worst it could be a decent parts lot.

Inspector Sledge Hammer
07-20-2004, 05:08 PM
That looks like a decent lot to me. I wish I had the funds for it, because I would have placed a bid. I see a lot of figures I personally am looking for, plus a decent amount of army-builder type figures.

Remember, everything is only worth what you might want to pay for it, but a complete figure for about $2/each is usually pretty good.

Karl

GBPackRat
07-21-2004, 09:37 AM
I think around 70 for the lot is fair deal. It looks like most of the figures are in good condition and you get weapons to boot.

Nice find.

Tanner

Druss
07-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks guys, I actually passed on the lot, most of the figures I didn't want anyways and it was more than $70 I would be paying for it, I've got plenty of new figures to deal with anywho.

Thanks again!