GI Joe Collection [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : GI Joe Collection

thornaday
07-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Does anyone have any contact information for an ebay seller who tried to sell a huge GI Joe Collection about a month ago? The ebay userid was naughty_noble_productions and he is from Cincinnati, OH. I just need to find out how to get in touch with him.
Thanks,
Terry

BIGFAN
07-20-2004, 10:23 PM
if you have his userid then you can use the contact him link on ebay

Super_scrub
07-20-2004, 10:47 PM
There was a thread a few weeks ago when this guy showed up on the radar. Does anyone have a link to the discussion that could help him out? I searched for it but can't find it.

Anyways, he was using pictures from here and other Joe web sites to sell high end items and also a bunch of high end electronic items. From looking at his auctions, it looks like he succeeded in scaming a few thousand dollars worth of stuff.

Here's hoping someone catches up with him...

thornaday
09-14-2004, 03:58 PM
I have contacted an attorney's office and they sent him a letter by mail. I have filed a complaint on the national fraud website. I have also been trying to get in contact with the police department from his area. If anyone has any ideas or information on how to get in touch with naughty_noble_productions (from ebay), real name Dennis Smith (son's name is Robert D Gamble: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]), please let me know.

Thanks,