someone on this board needs to grab this [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : someone on this board needs to grab this

thorn
07-21-2004, 03:47 AM
cheap drome (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2468&item=5910175843&rd=1)
sorry if you were waiting to snipe, but its got no bids and i know somebody wants it.
if no one grabs it and i get up early enough (uhhhh maybe) i will try to grab it

RotterdamTerrorCorps
07-21-2004, 04:20 AM
When a seller in the auction header states "complete", but when reading the auction it is missing parts I always loose interest straight away. Be honest and don't use fake honey to draw attention to auctions.

Broken and glued parts are in my opinion missing parts. If it is complete, it needs to be complete, not complete-ish.

thorn
07-21-2004, 01:55 PM
dude, whatever- that thing is missing almost nothing and it's 100 bucks- maybe i am wrong but it looks like a total deal to me, and further it's not my auction, i just was trying to hook somebody up.
geez. what is it missing one missle.... i have definitely seen way way less complete dromes go for way more.......

RotterdamTerrorCorps
07-21-2004, 03:20 PM
100% true, it is a good price considering the state of it. My problem is that I definately will face big time $$$ to have the thing shipped to Europe. That is why I am ultra fussy with these things.

thorn
07-21-2004, 08:28 PM
well i didnt get home in time, it sold for $102.
oh well.