¿Cobra esto? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : ¿Cobra esto?

Arashikage_Tengu
07-22-2004, 01:28 AM
PLOT: Cobra Commander has set up base, in Mexico, in hopes of taking over Mexico as a first step towards dominating the United States.

INT.: DR. MINDBENDER'S LAB in an ANCIENT MAYAN TEMPLE, LOCATED SOMEWHERE in the NORTHERN PARTS OF MEXICO - JUST BEFORE DAWN
The lab is full of Techno-Vipers, Dr. Mindbender, his assistant Dr. Jose Escobar, two Crimson Guards, and 12 other Cobra scientist.

COBRA COMMANDER (entering the lab):
Mindbender, report!

DR. MINDBENDER:
Yes, Cobra Commander. Thanks to my new assistant, Dr. Jose Escobar, we have been able to grow Mexican Jumping Beans the size of a full sized sedan. With a little more work we will be able to grow them the size of a Dump Truck in about a week.

COBRA COMMANDER:
Exssssellent. Sssoon, we will be able to drop them into the middle of Mexico Cssity and let them wreak havoc on the populacsse and buildingsss. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Just Then, a Cobra Officer runs into the room.

COBRA OFFICER:
Commander, Lord Destro's shipment of Cargo Helicopters has just come in. Lord Destro will be arriving in fifteen minutes.

COBRA COMMANDER:
Exssssellent. Report to me when Dessstro arrivesss.

COBRA OFFICER:
Yes, CC.

COBRA COMMANDER:
WHAT ??? What did you jussst call me, Officsser?

COBRA OFFICER:
*Gulps* CC.?.?

COBRA COMMANDER:
That'sss what I thought you called me! THE NEXT PERSON WHO REFERS TO ME AS CC WILL BE EXSSSSECUTED ON SSSSIGHT !!! DO I MAKE MYSSSELF CLEAR !?!?

Through out the room the personnel respond:
YES, COBRA COMMANDER !

DR. MINDBENDER:
Yes, Cobra Commander.

DR. JOSE ESCOBAR:
¡Sí, sí!

*BANG !!!*

END

I would like to make a dio of this short story, however, my camera went out on me.

Frezeboogz
07-22-2004, 07:29 AM
hehehe, funny stuff...LOL

redviper
07-22-2004, 07:49 AM
ha- ha-ha....
good storie dude....

see ya later!

Arashikage_Tengu
07-22-2004, 05:05 PM
I just wanted to make fun of how everybody uses initials when referring to G.I. Joe/COBRA characters. Almost everybody uses CC for Cobra Commander, and I thought, "I bet Cobra Commander would hate to be referred to as "CC".
Did anyone figure out the secret in the name "Jose Escobar"? Jose Escobar.

Skil
07-23-2004, 12:38 AM
"INT.: DR. MINDBENDER'S LAB in an ANCIENT MAYAN TEMPLE, LOCATED SOMEWHERE in the NORTHERN PARTS OF MEXICO - JUST BEFORE DAWN"

There weren't Mayas in the northern parts of Mexico, they were in central and southern Mexico...
:D

Arashikage_Tengu
07-23-2004, 12:46 AM
"INT.: DR. MINDBENDER'S LAB in an ANCIENT MAYAN TEMPLE, LOCATED SOMEWHERE in the NORTHERN PARTS OF MEXICO - JUST BEFORE DAWN"

There weren't Mayas in the northern parts of Mexico, they were in central and southern Mexico...
:DI knew someone would bring this up, eventually. It's a secret temple that no one else has found.;) If they used a known Mayan temple, as a base, they'd never get away with it.

GILTYONE
07-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Good start of a story need more with pix lol I have no time

redviper
07-23-2004, 09:32 AM
hey dude...
what you have for trade?
que pasa?
write me back dude...cause your e-mail is not showing here...
well..let me know.

gracias amigo...

Frezeboogz
07-25-2004, 12:22 PM
So can u tell me what the deal is with the Jose Escobar??

I dont get it.

frenchy
07-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Funny stuff man!

Arashikage_Tengu
07-26-2004, 05:18 PM
So can u tell me what the deal is with the Jose Escobar??

I dont get it.
Subtract the "s" from "Jose" and you get "Joe". Subtract the "Es" from "Escobar" and swap the "a" and the "r" and you have "Cobra".

Frezeboogz
07-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Ohhhhhhhh...OK i get it. how was i suppose to figure that one out?? Anyway it's kinda clever. Still funny.