07-22-2004, 03:10 PM
the sears red hiss and trailer??/

BIGFAN
07-22-2004, 04:42 PM
mint comp 150+

and the price goes down from there depending on condition completeness etc

Druss
07-22-2004, 06:37 PM
I've got the Hiss portion coming, saw it hiding in the back of a good sized collection for $112. What about the MMS side alone? Have you seen them out there on any regular basis?

Obiwanjacoby
07-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Bigfan's right on the money there.

After "holding out" for several years, I got one set totally mint & complete from powersellerone on ebay (real nice guy). I paid $140 and I knew I was getting a more than fair deal, because I'd been watching them for some time.

A few years earlier, I traded a complete Skystriker one time for a very non-mint SMS HISS only (smashed trailer included tho'! :p ). Kind of a mistake in retrospect, but I really don't see the SMS very often at all. . .period.

Thank God for the upcoming Crimson Sabotage set tho', right? :D

The trailer's very fragile because of the missiles, computer cord, and of course the little detachable stand. The fins on the SMS missiles break way easier than the MMS. Trust me, I tried it on a few I came across already broken. Just drop it. . .& it'll snap. Also, the decals rub off real easy (like alot of the other vehicles back then).

-PJ

thunt4
07-23-2004, 01:27 AM
After a retardedly long time for looking for one I finally got one for 85 complete. Finally getting some of the things I have been looking for.

Druss
07-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Does the Hiss portion have the same tracks as a regular HISS? From the pictures I can't tell if the one in the auction has the tracks or not.