Lazy custom Zarana [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Lazy custom Zarana

P C Bauer
07-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Some time ago I bought a new sculpt Zarana because I thought that the dreds just weren't complete without her. Just last night I set up a bunch of my new sculpt Joes and realized how tall she is, almost taller that the tall guys. Well I knew I needed to do somthing about that. I didn't take me long to realize if I could only find some black legs it would make a really easy custom. I started looking in my custom fodder drawer and I came upon a set of legs from a lanard corps man and wala, a closer sized Zarana to fit with the rest of the dreds. I think it didn't turn out to bad as the legs didn't fit perfectly(I used the new scuplt waist) but niether did the originals. I am happy with her now. She was to much of a saskwatch before(LOL).

Paul

amphigory
07-27-2004, 07:45 PM
tall women intimidate you eh....lol

frenchy
07-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Can you post a pic?

P C Bauer
07-28-2004, 06:01 PM
Tall women don't bother me at all(LOL). Actually I wanted her to fit with the older Joes. She seems fine if she is just with the new sculpts but she didn't look right with the "good 'ol Joes". As for posting pics, I have no idea how. Where can I get some info on that?

Paul