Cant remember who wanted to see...Playmobile for dio/Joe scaling [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Cant remember who wanted to see...Playmobile for dio/Joe scaling

ArashikageArmTattoo
07-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Sorry, but I cant remember who wanted to know about the scaling of Joe vs. the Playmobile toys. Some of their items seem to work pretty well, while others are obviously way off. Playmobile figures for example are shorter than Joes, but it is strange how some of their items can fit a Joe dio. Again, sorry to whomever had wanted the info, I cant remember who did the post or where it is. I took some comparison pics just for the hell of it.:cool:

zombieguide
07-28-2004, 09:41 AM
that was me, many many moons ago. would appreciate pics!

Richard J.
07-29-2004, 09:32 PM
I'd asked about it too, not so many moons ago.

If you've got the time, E-mail those pics to me at wolverin@pineland.net

Thanks!

Richard J.

Obiwanjacoby
07-31-2004, 05:08 PM
They had an operating room playset that was perfect as a Joe ER for Lifeline & Doc (or whomever). Problem is that it's OOP.

The one I got is the Police Station. I think that's still being sold. The computer, desk, phones, etc., are very neato and "to-scale". I made the fire extinguisher as an accessory for a LBC custom I did of Blast-Off ('cause he's a firefighter too, ya know BBQ needs help, hehe). Looks great!

-PJ

Frezeboogz
07-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Hey Obi do u have pics? I would love to see it. Let me know.

u can email me the pics if u rather do that.

x_francisco_x@hotmail.com

ArashikageArmTattoo
08-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Allright, I concede, I need some help with this pic posting stuff. I have some playmobile pics, but I cant post for some reason, I even changed the size of the pixels. Any ideas, anyone.?

ArashikageArmTattoo
08-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Allright, I think I got this picture thing beaten. You may have to zoom in on these. Sorry if quality is bad.

Obiwanjacoby
08-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Hereyago. . .look under "Little dios". It's the last three in the set. Those are all Playmobil accessories. I love the chairs. Also in the second pic, you'll see the sweet fire extinguisher hanging just to Gen. Flagg's right.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pjjacoby/album?.dir=/6afd

-PJ

Obiwanjacoby
08-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Link didn't work before, but it works now :D

Sorry bout that.

-PJ