Any Joe collectors live near Ft. Smith, AR? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Any Joe collectors live near Ft. Smith, AR?

crimson tide
08-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Just wondering, because I am going there in September to visit my best friend. Are there any good places to buy joes other than the usually retail stores? If you can answer my question feel free to reply. Thanks.:D ;)

crimson tide
08-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Anyone? I am sure I saw a couple of people on here from eastern Oklahoma or even Arkansas. :rolleyes:

drveovru2
08-10-2004, 09:08 PM
i live about 5 mins from there in van buren, my collection resides in arkoma about 2mins from there. as for any good shops, there aren't any. i check the small flea market'/thrift stores. they use to have a vintage store by sparks hospital but it went under. if you collect star wars, there is a pawn shop owner that had a collection at one time. If you have time and ya want, i could meet up with ya and show you my collection.

regards

drveovru2

dmurray
08-10-2004, 09:11 PM
well i live about 4 hours from Ft Smith, 3 hours if i drive realllllly fast..:D

but i don't travel down there much so i really don't know of any places to buy stuff..sorry..:(

Duane

crimson tide
08-11-2004, 10:01 AM
i live about 5 mins from there in van buren, my collection resides in arkoma about 2mins from there. as for any good shops, there aren't any. i check the small flea market'/thrift stores. they use to have a vintage store by sparks hospital but it went under. if you collect star wars, there is a pawn shop owner that had a collection at one time. If you have time and ya want, i could meet up with ya and show you my collection.

regards

drveovru2Well that's too bad about the lack of shops, but I think I will take you up on the offer to meet up with you. I will be around the Ft. Smith area(in Booneville to be precise) between the 17th and the 25th of September. Email me and we can work out the details. Thanks! Crimson tide.:)

crimson tide
08-11-2004, 10:03 AM
well i live about 4 hours from Ft Smith, 3 hours if i drive realllllly fast..:D

but i don't travel down there much so i really don't know of any places to buy stuff..sorry..:(

Duane
Thank you Duane! Do live close to Little Rock? :)

dmurray
08-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Thank you Duane! Do live close to Little Rock? :)

well it's a good 4 hour drive to little rock from here..i live almost to the missouri border..;)