Joe Girls Swimsuit pic [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Joe Girls Swimsuit pic

Rygn
08-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi guys there used to be a fan created picture of all of the Joe Gals, and the Baroness in swimsuits on Yojoe.com's multimedia section. I can't seem to find it anymore.

Does anybody know where I can get one?

frenchy
08-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Did Brock Lee draw it?

Rygn
08-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Did Brock Lee draw it?

I don't know. It had Scarlett, Cover Girl, Lady Jaye, Jinx and Baroness. A fan drew it. I do not think it was anything "official".

L'Ombrageux
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Here's the one from Brock Lee... I don't know if it's the one you're looking for:

http://www.gijoehq.com/brocklee/images/GI_BEACH.jpg

Rygn
08-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Here's the one from Brock Lee... I don't know if it's the one you're looking for:

Thank you for the pic. It is really, nice! Alhough, this is not the one I was looking for, it will work. The one I was looking for had the girls from in the "Cartoon Look", and now I remeber that Zarana was with them also. No Zanya, however.

It was in the YoJoe multimedia section with the wav files, icons, other backgrounds, etc. Where is that now? I know YoJoe moved it a couple+ years ago, but where did YoJoe.com move the multimedia section to, anybody know?

Fire Viper
08-11-2004, 10:23 AM
I don't know. It had Scarlett, Cover Girl, Lady Jaye, Jinx and Baroness. A fan drew it. I do not think it was anything "official".

Jinx looks HOT!

Biohazard
08-11-2004, 12:11 PM
heh i hate to ask, but who is who in the pic. i can make out the baroness, pythonia, and zanya but i think thats about all im 100% on

Fire Viper
08-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Scarlet is the one in the green bikini on the table, the brown haired behind her is Cover Girl and the one to the right in front of the table is Lady Jaye, the one behind the table in the red bikini is Jinx. The blond and the red haired on the rock i can't identify.

jadefalcon
08-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Is this the one you were looking for? Click here to veiw (http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/gijoe/ss.html)

Rygn
08-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Is this the one you were looking for?

Ohhh yeahhh!!!! :D Thats the one...

jadefalcon, I am sure this comes from your website, but do you know what happened to the Multimedia Section that was once on YoJoe.com?

Rygn
08-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Scarlet is the one in the green bikini on the table, the brown haired behind her is Cover Girl and the one to the right in front of the table is Lady Jaye, the one behind the table in the red bikini is Jinx. The blond and the red haired on the rock i can't identify.

So far so good, I think the Blonde in the back is Diana (Oktober Guard - in DD comics she is now a Joe). The Black hair to her right is Pythona (Cobra-La).
The big cheeked, big Black haired w/ glasses is, of course, Baroness and the Pink haired to the right of her on the rock has got to be Zarana. That makes the Black haired girl with Green Streaks Zanya.

Did I guess right?