View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol.1&2

AMulls
08-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Since Kill Bill Vol. 2 just came out today, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be any special editions of the two movies. I want to get both, but I figure at some point there's going to be a special edition DVD of both, and I don't want to get these if an s.e. is coming out. So does anyone know anything about these DVDs? Any upcoming special editions for them? If not I'll go ahead and grab the regular DVDs. Any help would be appreciated... :D

Janson
08-20-2004, 02:02 PM
i work at best buy and we sell this crappy sleeve to put both volumes in when you purchase volume #2. to answer your question their will be many editions of kill bill. i think by christmas they will make a se 2 pack. tarintino always comes out w/ multiple editions of his films. in the last few years he has made se for jackie brown, reservior dogs, and pulp fiction.

bigklop
08-20-2004, 02:27 PM
Isn't there a longer version that was released in Japan? I can't remember if it was both films or just Vol. 2. But I'm pretty sure I read there are longer Japanese versions

AMulls
08-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. I kinda figured there'd be a se at some point, just didn't know if it was for sure. Guess I'll wait till around Xmas to see...

Rapid Fire
08-21-2004, 07:18 PM
girlfriend loved the first one and liked the second one i loved the second one and liked the first one! weird eh?

Jack
08-25-2004, 11:51 AM
I just watched both in one night. I'd have to say I liked Vol 1 just a bit more, but both were well done. I'll be a sucker and pick up the SE versions when they come out.