FREE Yojoe Exclusive DIODRAMA - UPDATED!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : FREE Yojoe Exclusive DIODRAMA - UPDATED!!

DIODRAMA
08-14-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi All,
We have just posted an exclusive FREE DIODRAMA for Yojoe members on our website. If you follow this link:
http://www.diodrama.co.uk/page3yojoe.html
you'll be taken to the download page. You will also be able view all our other Joe / Cobra downloads.
Thanks,
Diodrama

www.diodrama.co.uk

Obiwanjacoby
08-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Doode! AWESOME! I visited the site and the best by far are the Mindbender, Tunnel-Rat, Ripcord, & Sci-Fi dios! I'm seriously considering taking down my entire display room and just subsisting off these. . .hmm, tough decision :D

-PJ

Obiwanjacoby
08-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi All,
We have just posted an exclusive FREE DIODRAMA for Yojoe members on our website.

:eek::eek::eek:WOW!!! TOMAX & XAMOT at their desks in Extensive Enterprises!!! Or the Cobra Elite Offices, either way. . .URA GENIUS!!! :cool:

THANKS MAN!

-PJ

Alyosha
08-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey! Thanks for the heads up! I am really enjoying the Tiger Force Outback Dio that was available about 2 weeks ago, and look forward to putting together the Twins desk sets. I am hoping to purchase the full set soon, and look forward to more of your great work!

Prince Adam
08-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey! That's really cool of you! I especially love the Cobra files!

FireFox91
08-15-2004, 10:12 PM
This is a really unique idea. I love these things! I will try out the samples when I get the chance. I am out of color ink on my printer and the cartridges are expensive. But if the samples work out well, I think I may buy some of the others. The Cobra Commander throne really interests me.

DIODRAMA
08-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Thanks guys.
This download has been very popular so we will try another exclusive in a couple of weeks. The FREE version will still be available to yojoe members through this thread until then, however the Crimson Twins displays will probably also be available to buy on our site soon.
Secondly, before tomorrow we will be posting a very special DIODRAMA on our site.
We have had lots of requests over the last few weeks, and most people who email us seem to want two things:
Displays for more than one figure.
Displays based on events from the comics / Joe back story.

So following the example of Hasbro with their comic book three packs - we will be releasing our own version:
An action figure display based on a scene from the Marvel comics, featuring three main characters. (We'll leave you guessing for the moment but they are three characters we haven't yet featured including Snake Eyes.)
We'll post on here once its up on our site.

Thanks again for your support.

RotterdamTerrorCorps
08-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Great stuff!

DIODRAMA
08-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Hi again,
Our site has just been updated with our take on a Comic Three Pack as mentioned above. Check it out here:

http://www.diodrama.co.uk/page3gijoe.html

Follow the COMIC SERIES link.

As always we appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Many thanks,
Diodrama

PS: The FREE Crimson Twin displays are still available to YoJoe members through this link:
http://www.diodrama.co.uk/page3yojoe.html

lattinlovrrr
08-19-2004, 08:46 AM
will there be any lager set up done somthing that will be needed to be mailed?

frenchy
08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Keep up the great work man!

toyosaurus
08-19-2004, 02:21 PM
wow those are cool!

FireFox91
08-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Damn, that comic scene is sweet! My only complaint is the pictures are a little small. I'd like to see a little more detail.

On another note, I abused my resources at work and printed the Tomax and Xamot sets on our color laser printer. :) I haven't had a chance to put them together yet. When I do, I will let everyone know how it went and post a picture. If this is as good as it looks, I will be getting that Snake Eyes cabin set along with some of the other smaller sets.

FireFox91
08-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Well, it took a little while but I got the Tomax and Xamot scene together. I really like it! They connect together perfectly and have nice little touches like the documents on the desk and the computer screen. While it was clear in the design that the desks were supposed to touch, I put a little space in between them because I thought it was a little crouded. When putting these together, I highly recommend taping the desks, chairs and computers down. They move very easily if you don't. The attached picture looks a little washed out on the colors. That was my flash doing that. The colors are very vibrant. Although, the Cobra flag on the wall appears to be more of a purple than blue like shown on the website. I thought it was my printer but it appears to be this way in the PDF too. Not a big deal though. The only other problem I had was some cracking of the print at the fold lines. I think this has to do with my choice of printer, laser. I think an inkjet will print these better. I would have done that but I am still out of ink so I used my work printer.

I have to say I am sold on these things. I will be buying a few more of the scenes soon. I can't wait to see what else DIODRAMA comes up with. Great work!

**You might have to RIGHT-click on the picture box and then select "show picture" to see it. My ISP is weird like that.**

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/firefox91/photos/diodrama.jpg

dengar91
08-20-2004, 02:38 AM
excellent work and thanks for the free one i will be buying the others .great work. what a cool way to display my loose figures .
gary j

DIODRAMA
08-22-2004, 06:34 AM
Thanks again guys,
In answer to latinlovrrr's point, we have now added facilities to our website so that DIODRAMA's can be ordered for delivery through the mail. If you order this way you will get your chosen displays posted to you, pre-printed professionally on card, so all you have to do is assemble them.

FireFox91, thanks for your great review, but unfortunately we can't get your link to work. If you could email a photo to us we would love to see how the display came out. In answer to your point about the size of images, we have tried to keep them to a reasonable sixe so the pages download quickly. But we'll happily email full screen images to anyone who asks. Our email is info@diodrama.co.uk

We have had a lot of good feedback on the comic display we did of Snake-Eyes cabin, so we will be doing another soon. As always any suggestions are gratefully recieved.

There will also be another Yojoe exclusive FREE download in a few days.
Thanks again,
Diodrama