Funskool makes more than just figures............. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Funskool makes more than just figures.............

dmooretoys
08-15-2004, 12:46 AM
Some collectors collect the Funskool (India) figures and vehicles, but I bought a cool item from smalljoes.com awhile back. I don't think this in the yojoe.com archives so I will post a link here. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Dan

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmooretoys/album?.dir=/b0e6&urlhint=actn,ren%3as,1%3af,0

Prince Adam
08-15-2004, 01:00 PM
I've seen that on smalljoes too a few times. Debated weather or not to get. Have opened it up or put it together? I think it'd look cool all assembled and framed. I also enjoy the idea of getting a random fiigure.

dmooretoys
08-15-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm mainly a MOC/MIB collector. If I like a figure that comes out I will buy at leat two so I can keep one in the package. I only bought one of these puzzles because I usually don't open the puzzles and I already have mainframe (this was the figure in the photo on their website as well--I don't know if it came with other figures). I wouldn't mind having a poster with this scene on it though.

Dan

Recondo
08-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I ordered one a while back & it came with Big Boa, not Mainframe. So it is random. I've seen some with the Funskool Lifeline too. I too, however, have not put it together nor even opened mine.