View Full Version : looking for some stuff

warriorca
08-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Hi i am looking for a few items.I need some of the old star trek dolls in any shape or even their clothes or accessories. Also looking for peices to the star trek uss enterprise bridge playset as well. I am also looking for parts and peices to team associated rc trucks like tires wheels etc. Also looking for kiss action figures or dolls as well as slot cars bodies or whole cars in ho scale.Oh ya along the star trek lines i am also looking for trek models. ships ,bridge,phaser etc.Thanks and please include a trade list if you have any of this stuff that you might be willing to trade.

Collectorplay
08-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Are you looking for Trek Mego dolls or the Playmates dolls? Are you wanting any action figures? I have a Strike Force Klingon Bird of Prey in unopened box; I also have some action figure accessories for the Playmates figures too. Let me know about all of this, thanks!

warriorca
08-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Hi ya i am looking for the mego star trek but will concider the others as well.Would you The klingon ship sounds cool.Say do ya have any pics of the stuff.My son is really getting into the star trek stuff and follows all the shows pretty close so I am trying to build up a cool collection for him and I to share.Let me know thanks