Collection pictures............... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Collection pictures...............

dmooretoys
08-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Does anyone have collection pictures of Joe items other than the toys? What I'm looking for in particular is rare paperwork, postcards, cards, stickers, displays, bath items, school supplies, fan club kits, etc that aren't on this website. I have seen one collection in particular that is very impressive and I learned of several items I didn't even know existed (thanks Drew!). Eventually I plan to take pictures of my collection and post the pics to a webpage, but for now I've been taking a picture here and there and posting a link to it in the misc. section of this forum. I realize most collectors are mainly into the toys but I would like to see more topics about licensed Joe products. I will occasionally create a new thread and post corresponding pics and I would like to encourage others to do the same. Most of the pics I post will be of items I don't think are on this website (this site is excellent but NO website can have everything). Stay tuned!

Dan

drveovru2
08-18-2004, 04:10 PM
i dont really have anything that is rare. most items i have can be found on yojoe, some are only found in the brochures like the sears catalog pictures online. the only other thing i have that they dont have pictures off is the 4 player video game. i can send some pics

dmooretoys
08-23-2004, 02:18 AM
I have seen pics of the video game--pretty cool item! Please go aheaad and post the pics and I'll bet other collectors will enjoy seeing them!

Dan

Tattoo Shane
08-27-2004, 07:36 AM
All i really have that i can think of off the top of my head is the Canadian Lite Brite set...i had had an extra but recently sold it when i got rid of all my extra stuff...it can be found on the yojoe archive. I also have the Canadian Panini sticker album but still need a nymber of stickers for it. ;)

JustinBarnhill
08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
if you want to see rare paperwork...you need to be talking to dryhawk, drew is really into paperwork....

Xavieur@aol.com
08-31-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey, what about poor old Xavieur?