season 2 part 1 Into Your Tent I'll Creep sceen censored or uncensored whats this? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : season 2 part 1 Into Your Tent I'll Creep sceen censored or uncensored whats this?

cory31oct
08-18-2004, 07:05 PM
season 2 part 1 Into Your Tent I'll Creep sceen censored or uncensored whats this all about i watched both scenes like 5 times i didn't see or here anything diffrent am i going blind? whats censored and uncensored in this sceen??

Vindow Washer
08-19-2004, 05:32 PM
As far as I could tell its seems like they've edited Cross Country's gripe about the Joes not being music critics.

In the first one it carries through with CC whining that the joes may not be theives but some might be music critics, he then storms out with Lady-J telling him not to be such a jerk.

In the second take, it runs the same, other then the edited part about music critics.

I don't see anything worth noting, unless its some animation joke thats not visible.

At first I thought it was going to edit the work 'jerk' or something to that effect.

cory31oct
08-29-2004, 11:07 AM
any one figure out what this is about yet? i haven't

Mike JT
08-29-2004, 04:06 PM
All I can think of is that the episode had been edited for length at one point.

This happens a lot with tv shows in syndication. Show in syndication tend to have an extra minute or two for commercials.

The Beer Baron
08-31-2004, 12:58 PM
I thought they were going to censor the jerk line too.

crimson tide
08-31-2004, 07:15 PM
That is really strange. I remember that episode and I don't remember them censoring anything.:confused:

H.Q.
09-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Well, perhaps it's just an error. It wouldn't be the first one with these DVD sets. To me it seems the production team was in a real hurry to complete their work.

Xerofall
09-21-2004, 12:23 AM
Probably someone at sometime thought the "music critic" line might make someone upset. Casting a bad light that music critics are being compared to thieves.

Maybe the writers were having problems with a music critic at some point in time.

I dunno.