View Full Version : Magic The Gathering

red25thta
08-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Cleaning out my closet today and I found some of my Fav MTG cards. My Jap Dakkon Blackblade (Legends), and an Unlimited Icy Manipulator. I have no clue as to what the new rules are seeing as I stopped playing back in '96. But that Dakkon at one time 25/25 in a circle game. And that Icy tapped a ton of things in its time. I always had Sleeves on them so both are still in great shape. I'd be willing to trade and/or sell those for the right thing.

GBPackRat
08-19-2004, 11:46 AM
E-mail me with what you've got and what you want either in trade or sale.

I still play the game heavily...

Thanks,
Tanner

red25thta
08-20-2004, 12:33 AM
Sure will. I should find what I have left in the next few days.

GBPackRat
08-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Take your time, I'm always going to be here. My e-mail should be listed in my profile here at the boards.

Tanner

Druss
08-20-2004, 12:51 PM
I remember Dakkon, he was always one of my favorite cards, I still have the one I bought way back in '94....sigh, the good old days of MTG :(

Icy's were a blast too, before Ice Age came out they were the hottest thing, it was esasier to get Moxes, etc than Icy's.

red25thta
08-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Yep. I used to tap my Howlling Mine's so no one else could use them. I loved Legends. In a Circle of Doom Game I had in play at one time 26 Different Legends. Including all the Dragon's, Hazzan and a huge army of counter's. The Hive with a ton of Hive counters hanging out there. Ah the good old days of MTG.

What was your Fav deck?

Mine was my Tim Land Destruction deck. I had 4 Dingus egg's (2 point's for each land destoryed) 4 Enchanted Sourcer's (sp?) 4 Clones , 4 Dopple gangers, and the other cards that let you deal 1 point of damage. Then I had the enchantments that let you turn land into 1/1 creatures. BOOOOOOM!!!!! Everyone died and I won. Lasted me about 4 circles till people got the idea of taking me out first thing.

Why didn't I just use the Tim's ect to deal them damage? More fun my way. Plus 8 points of damage at a time. lol.