Ok, lets see some pics of the BEST MOC/MISB Collections out there! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ok, lets see some pics of the BEST MOC/MISB Collections out there!

Hawaiian Bam Bam
06-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Ok, lets see some pics of the BEST MOC/MISB Collections out there! would LOVE to see some collections. thanks

navy viper
06-13-2013, 04:15 AM
Not sure if your going to have much luck with this thread ? You would think the "high rollers" would love to show off there collection, but nothing could be further from the truth I'm sorry to say. I think several members have some fabulous collections- but not for public viewing . I'm really not sure why , besides security but its really rare to see people show off HIGH DOLLAR collections, with the exception of the lady in Texas, ( can never remember her name ?) and hers is fantastic to say the least . you can have thousands of dollars in a small MISB/MOC collection, not to mention a large one.
However, if any one has a collection of MISB/MOC & would like to share some pictures or a link- I to would like to see them as well as many others on this forum- thanks for sharing :)

grunt 4 mvp
06-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Not sure if your going to have much luck with this thread ? You would think the "high rollers" would love to show off there collection, but nothing could be further from the truth I'm sorry to say. I think several members have some fabulous collections- but not for public viewing . I'm really not sure why , besides security but its really rare to see people show off HIGH DOLLAR collections, with the exception of the lady in Texas, ( can never remember her name ?) and hers is fantastic to say the least

Airedevon ...or something along those lines. There was a thread here with a link to videos. Crazy.

navy viper
06-14-2013, 01:58 AM
Airedevon ...or something along those lines. There was a thread here with a link to videos. Crazy.
Yes thats the lady -

troynos
06-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Alot of people don't like showing off their high-end collections because of the negative remarks that they receive. Why bother sharing if it's not appreciated?

I don't have any of mine displayed or else I would show some pics.

spiderpumpkin
06-14-2013, 03:48 PM
I really like the following yojoe member's collection.

CrazyCollectors (http://www.crazycollectors.de/cupra-enemigo.html)

http://forums.yojoe.com/international/77259-spain-moc-mib-items-collectors.html

grunt 4 mvp
06-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Alot of people don't like showing off their high-end collections because of the negative remarks that they receive. Why bother sharing if it's not appreciated?

Really? Everytime I see a big collection posted, I see nothing but positive "great collection" or "Wow, I'm jealous - amazing stuff" comments.
I figure it's more privacy or security related. Not saying I'm right, that's just what I thought. I was wrong about something back in 1988, so it could happen again. ;)

FireFox91
06-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Really? Everytime I see a big collection posted, I see nothing but positive "great collection" or "Wow, I'm jealous - amazing stuff" comments.
I figure it's more privacy or security related. Not saying I'm right, that's just what I thought. I was wrong about something back in 1988, so it could happen again. ;)

You are right that the majority of comments are positive. But there are always a few, mostly from other boards, that like to poo-poo on everything. I don't know if it is jealousy or they just like to be trolls, but they are out there. Those that have really high end collections inevitably get hassled when they post pics. What I mean is that people start filling their boxes with questions about where they got it, how much they paid, do they want to sell, etc. I'm sure it gets really old really quick.

I have a very modest MOC collection myself. I will try to post some pics when I get a chance. It might not be for a while though. Just busy is all.

Lt. Night Viper
06-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Here is a link to the thread I started about my MOC/MISB collection. I'm sure everyone that has been here a while has seen it, including Elbert (Hawaiian bam bam), but here it is!

http://forums.yojoe.com/toys-1982-1998/68208-pics-my-misb-moc-collection.html

zartan74
07-04-2013, 09:25 PM
I have a bunch of still sealed figs and vehicles I would like to get them all AFA and acrylic cased. So I can get them set up and pic of them.

Delorean
09-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Here is my collection.

Library Slideshow by Joel0109 | Photobucket (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/Joel0109/slideshow/)

I have quite a few sealed items.