View Full Version : A few M.A.S.K. items for TRADE/SALE:

etmartin
08-19-2004, 01:20 PM
I've got a few M.A.S.K. items available in an effort to streamline my collecting habits a bit. They are:

Raven (no stickers, decent shape, missing a few pieces)
Hurricane (Excellent shape, missing one thing I think)
Firecracker (Great shape, missing a couple pieces)
Stinger (Excellent shaping, missing one piece I think)
Pit Stop (complete, great shape)

4 figures...Firecracker and Stinger Drivers and the Pit Stop guy.

Make an OFFER on these, I'm interested in acquiring the following Non-Joe items:

Image figures from Wetworks, WildC.A.T.S, and Gen 13

Transformers Energon Cruellock, Divebomb, Landmine, Skyblast, and Signal Flare/Offshoot

Marvel Legends Juggernaut, Cable, Deadpool, Phoenix, and Wolverine Brown Suit.

Otherwise, make an offer in $$$ or Joes (I'll send my wanted list if you'd like).

Thanks,
etmartin :D :D :D

lattinlovrrr
08-19-2004, 02:18 PM
can you be a little more specific on the parts that are missing?

etmartin
08-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Firecracker...has the driver with helmet...it's missing the Bike, Tire, and two silver things that attach to rollbar...Stickers are good, vehicle transforms smoothly...

Stinger...has the driver with helmet...it's missing the gun that pops up on the windshield...and if anything comes out of the engine part, it doesn't have that. Otherwise, I believe it's complete, it has the part that comes out of the trunk. Stickers are good, vehicle transforms smoothly.

Hurricane...No driver...It's missing nothing, I think...Stickers are great...very nice vehicle.

Raven...has the driver with helmet...No stickers...missing the sawblades...one door doesn't stay on very well, the car is scuffed in a few places...Probably the worst out of all of the vehicles...

Pit Stop...Complete with Driver...great shape.

Any questions???

LMK,

Thanks,

etmartin
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
LMK,

Thanks,