Ice Sabre, Quickstrike, Sting Raider, Tigerhawk Repaint Added [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ice Sabre, Quickstrike, Sting Raider, Tigerhawk Repaint Added

Jeff Bohn
08-20-2004, 12:08 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/newveh.jpg

http://www.yojoe.com/magazine/04/0820update.shtml

DVD set, TCG, comics and more coming late this weekend or early next week.

Gemini Matrix
08-20-2004, 05:19 PM
Great stuff! Now if I can get Paul Grant (action figure checklist) to update his stuff. ;) No seriously he's done pretty well. Since yours truely has been annoying him. :D He's got everything updated but these new ones.

the vapors
08-20-2004, 07:54 PM
i couldn't tell by the pictures. can figures fit in the back of the ice sabre? i thought the sting raider was supposed to come with a pod?

frenchy
08-20-2004, 08:02 PM
It all looks good except the Sting Raider, dont know whats up with this vehicle?

Jeff Bohn
08-20-2004, 09:39 PM
i couldn't tell by the pictures. can figures fit in the back of the ice sabre? i thought the sting raider was supposed to come with a pod?

A figure can fit in the back of the Ice Sabre (there is a seat in there), one in the turret, and two in the cockpit.

Not sure about the Sting Raider pod, hadn't heard that, but mine didn't come with one nor is it mentioned anywhere. Still a very nice vehicle! Seems more worth the money (to me) then a repainted Tigerhawk!

the vapors
08-20-2004, 10:03 PM
in the preview of VvV movie they showed the Sting Raider dropping pods with Snow Wolf's coming out. i won't get it or the Tigerhawk(repaint). i wasn't thrilled with QuickStrike when i first saw it but i plan on picking one up. and i love the Ice Sabre, i can't wait to get one.

Icebreaker
08-21-2004, 07:11 PM
The Ice Sabre is (imo) really nice. I'm really liking it.

joebahama
08-21-2004, 07:31 PM
The quickstrike and Ice sabre look very nice. The vehicles in this line are really improving in leaps and bounds. The Tonka look of some of the stuff that previewed a year or so back is going away and these vehicles are taking a more realistic look while maintaining that Joe feature that sets it apart from the other 1/18 military toy lines. Keep it up hasbro. As for the figures they look nice as well. Bazooka looks more like Zap to me and when I get the Ice sabre I am going to use my frostbite as a new Blizzard.