let's play will it float: btr giant boat with blowtorch [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : let's play will it float: btr giant boat with blowtorch

yo-man2
08-21-2004, 10:55 AM
It Sinks!!!!!!!!!!

crimson tide
08-21-2004, 10:58 AM
It Sinks!!!!!!!!!!
Right to the bottom!! I tried this one as well!:D

yojoeshow
08-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Why did Blowtorch come with the boat. Sounds ironic.

stad
08-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Why did Blowtorch come with the boat. Sounds ironic.

Maybe the same reason Wild Bill comes with the Patriot Grizzly? **** Poor work on Hasbro's part with that-even his file card talks about being a helicopter pilot!!

Rapid Fire
08-21-2004, 06:52 PM
hmmm, what vehicle do ya thin blowtorch shoulda come with? im thinking a recon vehicle!

crimson tide
08-21-2004, 06:55 PM
hmmm, what vehicle do ya thin blowtorch shoulda come with? im thinking a recon vehicle!
Either a recon vehicle or an armor personel carrier.:D

yo-man2
08-21-2004, 07:05 PM
a snow vechile the card says hes fighting snow serpents, in a boat nice

Two_Fisted
08-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Were you playing with it in the tub?? Was GI Joe in the water to see where the bubbles were coming from??

danyanda
08-21-2004, 07:57 PM

Now tell me again why a guy who lights stuff on fire would be sent to recon?

Hawk: "Blowtorch, you, Stalker, Recoil, and Sneak Peak are going to do some recon. DO NOT let Cobra know you are there."

Stalker: "Rangers lead the way, Sir." sneaks out quietly

Recoil: sneaks out quietly to scare Covergirl

Sneak Peak: "Yes, Sir." sneaks out quietly

Blowtorch: "I'm on it, Hawk, just let me grab my flamethrower. Did you change the batteries in the smoke detector?" dons garish suit and sneaks out quietly

...a short time later...

Cobra Trooper #1: "I see three bushes and some dude in a yellow and orange suit."

Cobra Trooper #2: "Shoot him you idiot! That's the Joes' flamethrower!"

Cobra Trooper #1: "Aren't flamethrowers outlawed by the Geneva Convention?"

Cobra Trooper #2: (sarcastically) "Doesn't the Geneva Convention outlaw Snake Eyes chopping us into sushi?"

Cobra Trooper #3: "Will you two shut up and shoot?"

All Cobra Troopers: "Too late, he's throwing flame at us! Aaaarrrrggghh!"

Techno Viper: "Cobra Commander, some guy in a bright orange and yellow suit standing in front of three bushes just burned an entire squad of Cobra Troopers."

Cobra Commander "The Joes must be doing recon! My plans are thwarted! I will have my revenge, Joes!"

Stalker: "Blowtorch, you've spooked them. We were only supposed to recon."

Blowtorch: "Stalker, when is the last time you practiced a fire drill."

Sneak Peak: "We're outside, you flamethrowing idiot."

Recoil: "Boo! Did I scare you?"

Stalker: "Let's head back to base."

...back at the base...

Hawk: "Stalker, this was a recon mission. You were not supposed to be seen. Explain why Cobra has abandoned the entire operation."

Stalker: "Sneak Peak, Recoil, and I dressed up as bushes..."

Hawk: "Where is Recoil, anyway? He was ordered to be here, too."

Recoil: "Boo. Did I scare you?"

Hawk: "Stop sneaking up on people before I tell Snake Eyes about you hiding in Scarlett's closet."

Stalker: "As I was saying, the three of us were well concealed, but Blowtorch ran out there with his clown suit and torched a squad of Cobras. They had to know we were there."

Hawk: "Were the cobras killed?"

Stalker: "No, they were not really injured, but several of them had their eyebrows singed, so there is a petition to have the "singed eyebrow" variation added to yojoe.com."

Hawk: "Well, at least the mission was not a total failure. Blowtorch, you are a crappy toy and your behavior was unacceptabe. I am demoting you to Built To Rule duty."

Blowtorch: "What is Built To Rule duty, Sir?"

Hawk: "You have to ride around in a boat made of legos."

Blowtorch: "But sir, don't legos melt?"

Hawk: "Don't worry, you won't get a flamethrower. Flamethrowers are outlawed under the Geneva Convention."

yo-man2
08-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Were you playing with it in the tub?? Was GI Joe in the water to see where the bubbles were coming from??

no they were investigating a strange giant object .......lol

Rapid Fire
08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Now tell me again why a guy who lights stuff on fire would be sent to recon?

Hawk: "Blowtorch, you, Stalker, Recoil, and Sneak Peak are going to do some recon. DO NOT let Cobra know you are there."

Stalker: "Rangers lead the way, Sir." sneaks out quietly

Recoil: sneaks out quietly to scare Covergirl

Sneak Peak: "Yes, Sir." sneaks out quietly

Blowtorch: "I'm on it, Hawk, just let me grab my flamethrower. Did you change the batteries in the smoke detector?" dons garish suit and sneaks out quietly

...a short time later...

Cobra Trooper #1: "I see three bushes and some dude in a yellow and orange suit."

Cobra Trooper #2: "Shoot him you idiot! That's the Joes' flamethrower!"

Cobra Trooper #1: "Aren't flamethrowers outlawed by the Geneva Convention?"

Cobra Trooper #2: (sarcastically) "Doesn't the Geneva Convention outlaw Snake Eyes chopping us into sushi?"

Cobra Trooper #3: "Will you two shut up and shoot?"

All Cobra Troopers: "Too late, he's throwing flame at us! Aaaarrrrggghh!"

Techno Viper: "Cobra Commander, some guy in a bright orange and yellow suit standing in front of three bushes just burned an entire squad of Cobra Troopers."

Cobra Commander "The Joes must be doing recon! My plans are thwarted! I will have my revenge, Joes!"

Stalker: "Blowtorch, you've spooked them. We were only supposed to recon."

Blowtorch: "Stalker, when is the last time you practiced a fire drill."

Sneak Peak: "We're outside, you flamethrowing idiot."

Recoil: "Boo! Did I scare you?"

Stalker: "Let's head back to base."

...back at the base...

Hawk: "Stalker, this was a recon mission. You were not supposed to be seen. Explain why Cobra has abandoned the entire operation."

Stalker: "Sneak Peak, Recoil, and I dressed up as bushes..."

Hawk: "Where is Recoil, anyway? He was ordered to be here, too."

Recoil: "Boo. Did I scare you?"

Hawk: "Stop sneaking up on people before I tell Snake Eyes about you hiding in Scarlett's closet."

Stalker: "As I was saying, the three of us were well concealed, but Blowtorch ran out there with his clown suit and torched a squad of Cobras. They had to know we were there."

Hawk: "Were the cobras killed?"

Stalker: "No, they were not really injured, but several of them had their eyebrows singed, so there is a petition to have the "singed eyebrow" variation added to yojoe.com."

Hawk: "Well, at least the mission was not a total failure. Blowtorch, you are a crappy toy and your behavior was unacceptabe. I am demoting you to Built To Rule duty."

Blowtorch: "What is Built To Rule duty, Sir?"

Hawk: "You have to ride around in a boat made of legos."

Blowtorch: "But sir, don't legos melt?"

Hawk: "Don't worry, you won't get a flamethrower. Flamethrowers are outlawed under the Geneva Convention." lol, quite amusing! :D

JWLJN
08-22-2004, 01:14 AM
Now HERE'S a question for the ages:

How did anyone get that thing to stay together long enough to A) Completely build it. B) TRY to float it?!?

-J\/\/

yo-man2
08-22-2004, 01:47 PM
all of my limp btr vehicles have recieved lego steroids