View Full Version : Magic the Gathering for sale

joeboy75
08-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Hello, I'll give this a second try. I'm going to sell my Magic the Gathering card collection. It's a HUGE set, I'd say there is about 7-10,000 cards from Tempest. Stronghold, Exodus, Visions, Mirage, Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy, Urza's Destiny, Mercadian Masques, Nemesis, Prophecy, Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse, and Odyssey. There are some from Ice Age, Alliances, Homelands, Fallen Empires, Weatherlight, etc., too. Tons of great rares and 3-4 of most uncommons. Many foils. Tons of off-color pain lands and artifacts. All commons from the above mentioned sets are present except for maybe some Odyssey commons. There are also a bunch of card sleeves and a few deck boxes and life counter/beads also. I want to sell as a lot and I don't expect book value, I'm currently taking best offers. If you want a ton of cards to seriously bulk up you collection this could be a great deal. If curious shoot me an e-mail and I can give a full list of rares. From there if there is interest I can write up an uncommon list also. As stated before, all commons are present in sets of 4. Thanks for your time.

GBPackRat
08-23-2004, 08:34 PM
E-mail me a list of the rares...

I'm still interested.

Tanner

joeboy75
08-25-2004, 05:42 PM
PM sent GBPackRat, I have that list of rares all ready. Thanks.