has any body found the new stuff yet in MO? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : has any body found the new stuff yet in MO?

james strickland
08-24-2004, 12:51 AM
I was wondering if any one has seen the nightforce patriot tank, Ice sabre, jungleforce humvee, stinger, operation avalance, quickstrike, battle hornat, and nutralizer. I am having car problems or I would drive all over town looking for them.
car is fixed now nedd destnations

joelk835
08-24-2004, 04:27 PM
I can narrow out TRU, Target, and most of the Wal-marts as I have been to all of them last week with no sight of these yet. I did find Target had the comic three packs #1 and #2, TRU had Urban Strike Force. K-mart across from Northtown Mall had the Operation Avalanche. Hope that helps.

Static
08-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Over here in Central Texas there is no way we will be able to get the Operation Avalanche. There aren't any Kmarts around. I was thinking of Ebay, but they are charging way too much for it.

james strickland
08-25-2004, 12:29 AM
I can narrow out TRU, Target, and most of the Wal-marts as I have been to all of them last week with no sight of these yet. I did find Target had the comic three packs #1 and #2, TRU had Urban Strike Force. K-mart across from Northtown Mall had the Operation Avalanche. Hope that helps.
I will give kmart a try in the morning thxs for your help

I did get operation Avalanche all I need is the rest listed