New England/North East Joe Get Together [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New England/North East Joe Get Together

Druss
08-24-2004, 08:51 AM
At some point in September or October I would like to arrange a Joe Get together for trading/buying/selling/etc....

I live in Vermont and know a number of other VT collectors as well as various collectors from Mass, NH, Maine, New York, etc....

I would prefer a location thats roughly in the middle of New England which may equate to somewhere in NH or possibly Western Mass?

Hard part would be finding a free location, possibly a local comic/gaming/toy store that a member frequents and could arrange for us to cordon off a decent sized section of the store, obviously teh store would benefit from the increased traffic as well.

Hopefully by then I will know what I need in trade and in addition I've got 450+ figures for sale/trade as well as various vehicles, etc and would love to move some stuff in person rather than only online all th time.

This wouldn't need to be just for members of this board, any Joe fans from any board, the more the merrier! Even venturing into other lines like TF's, SW, etc as most of us collect more than one thing.

Any thoughts, tips, suggestions, etc?

Druss
08-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Bump cause no one is looking in this forum......

Druss
08-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Bump again in the hopes that maybe someone will actually see it during its brief time in the forum list.

Druss
09-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Bump for same reason's stated above....

bigklop
09-02-2004, 10:34 AM
bump....errrrr....wait....anyway I'm all for a new england get together. gee there seemed to be alot more interest when this topic was posted in an area people actually checked! Oh well. just gotta get the word out I guess

Druss
09-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Yay, another person! Hopefully a few more will see this....I hope!

Druss
09-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Someone.......anyone from New England? Please stumble on this thread in its brief moments in the forum list.

KING
09-07-2004, 10:52 AM
I'm there :)

Druss
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Sweet! I was waiting for you to get off your butt and see this thread :)

I know there are a decent # of us out there, just gotta get them to see this thread.

I thought maybe if we can't pull off anything bigger to keep it more low key and just do VT guys and any others that happen to hear about it and become interested.

Druss
09-14-2004, 08:13 AM
BUMP!! Cause no one is seeing it here!

Arashikage Storm
09-14-2004, 11:52 AM
I am all for it as well. I am in Rutland, which seems to be a central location, and I am pretty sure Justin( General HAwk) would be up for it too.

Druss
09-14-2004, 03:16 PM
I'd have no problem going down that way, even if its just Vermonter's I'd be cool with that too.

Royal Zarak
09-14-2004, 10:21 PM
PATRIOTS AND RED SOX SUCKS!
:p