South Carolina Sightings [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : South Carolina Sightings

Hit & Run
08-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Sound fx Duke has made it to stores

Figures: Valor/venom zartan vs dusty.firefly vs. stalker. and comic three packs one & two

Deadman2099
08-28-2004, 04:52 PM
hey, what stores are you finding the comic 3 packs in? those are about the only thing of any of the new gi joe stuff i would want, been wanting that whole set as far back as i can remember and was excited to see them. In what part of S.C. by the way? i'm in Manning which, is close to Sumter. also have you looked at family dollar or dollar general stores? i was thinking about going to some of those since i found some of the keychain action figures about a month ago... there were 3 of them at one place so i got them, but about the only thing i can find are the 12 inch gi joes, which i like, but i'm not a collector of them really. oh i did see a BTR with cobra moray for like 2 bucks at a dollar general yesterday, but again... i'm not really a collector of that sort of stuff.

Hit & Run
08-29-2004, 08:37 PM
I found them in wal mart. was surprised that they were in stock

I live in North charleston area

SC Sightings (http://www.cobraisland.com/index.php?showtopic=417)

Deadman2099
09-02-2004, 07:31 PM
cool, i'll have to go looking for those, i'm about an hour and a half from charleston, and about the same to columbia, hehe just in the middle here in sumter, and our "super" walmart seems to be pretty cruddy, so i may just have to take a day trip down to charleston :P thanks for the info too

Hit & Run
09-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Found the Grizzle out in walmart

did not have a chance to look for any other figures

Alkie Ewok
09-22-2004, 12:03 AM
Found the Jungle Strike Humvee & Skysweeper at Target in Greenville

Hit & Run
10-09-2004, 06:28 PM
found all of wave 4 in goose creek
the yellow neo vipers are out too

flywheels
11-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Up in Charlotte, I found 2 new comic 3 pks @ Target on HWY 49 @ I-485. They had the Gen. Flagg/Cobra Officer set and the other one that has the all black Snake Eyes.

Beware though, the barcodes on the file cards will ring this 3pks up @ $13.88 if you aren't careful. I had to have my cashier fix this for me.

GGPiKE3
11-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Hey flywheels, you haven't happened to have seen the OCS yet? I've been going in the Carolina Place KB but so far nothing. Went today and nothing yet. I did find wave 4 back a few weeks ago in the walmart at 51 and Providence, but as soon as they were gone, they put wave 3 back out. Oh well. Let me know if you find the OCS, and save me a set! (I'll do the same for you)

flywheels
11-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Bought the entire box of Cobra forces + 1 Scarlett today @ the Family Dollar on South Blvd. near Woodlawn. Going back tomorrow to pick up Alpine...should've picked him up when I was there.

If anyone would like a Beach Head, Alpine, Scarlet, Heavy Duty or Duke figure let me know and I'll pick one up.

Still no sightings of the OCS. I too have checked the KB @ Carolina Place Mall...but nothing. Don't know of any other KB's around anymore either.

GGPiKE3
11-18-2004, 10:59 PM
hmm maybe I should check the Independence FD, I still need a set of the single packs. I think there is a KB at the mall in Monroe . . . but the heck if I'm going to go there. . . I'd rather just wait it out. Looks like some of the preorders of the OCS have changed status and are going to start shipping anyway.

flywheels
11-19-2004, 12:13 PM
What part of Charlotte do you reside in GGPiKE3? Perhaps we could tag team and hit different parts of the city? Send me an e-mail (flywheels@yahoo.com) and we'll discuss the situation.

Hit & Run
11-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Found a number of python viper/tele viper packs
all of wave 4 and 5 in stock at walmart

:D

Alkie Ewok
11-30-2004, 09:29 PM
still no OCS in the haywood mall KB toys...

Hit & Run
01-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Found wave 4 and 5 at walmart in Goosecreek and river avenue walmart.
Ninja battle set in rivers avenue walmart.:D

Hit & Run
02-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Found wave 6 figures at walmart.
Battle Hornet

Prince Adam
02-06-2005, 12:53 PM
That new wave with Torch and the blue Eel is out all over Charleston area. Saw it at TRU and Wal-Mart (Rivers Ave.) this past week. Haven't seen Oktober Guard Comic packs yet though! :confused:

Prince Adam
03-06-2005, 09:08 PM
We have Green Shirts in Charleston!

flywheels
09-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Target in Rock Hill had one Conquest and one Rattler today around 1:15 when my wife called me @ work. I convinced her to buy the Rattler for me. I also read that the Super Target just across in the line in south Charlotte had both this morning as well, but I'm stuck @ work so I can't confirm it.

Hit & Run
07-26-2009, 10:00 AM
paris storm shadow, and regular storm shadow

black uniform scarlett