View Full Version : Transformers energon

statesofeuphoria
09-01-2004, 07:36 AM
I have been a Transformers fan since day one but never really collected the toys (they were always too expensive and Joes were a priority). A couple of weeks back I found Unicron on clearance at Target for 13$, and yesterday picked up the Prowl/Starscream 2- pack at Sam's and i'm really digging them. I probably won't collect the whole line, but will definately pick more up. Can some Trans-fans on this board recommend some figures for me? I will probably get all of the jets,but i'm wondering which other figures are worth picking up?

Warpath
09-01-2004, 07:39 AM
You sould buy Rodimus and Omega Supreme.

etmartin
09-01-2004, 09:51 AM
buy Rodimus...very cool Bot.

Otherwise,

Strongarm
Arcee
Skyblast
Signal Flare

These Omnicons are small, but definitely cool

I'm also a fan of Inferno, Battle Ravage, and Divebomb.

I don't have to many of the bigger ones, but I hear Megatron, Landmine, and Ironhide are pretty nice also.

Definitely get Rodimus and the Omnicons though.

etmartin :D :D :D

statesofeuphoria
09-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'll definately check them all out. Omega Supreme is a definate, but i'll probably wait and see if he goes on clearance like Unicron did. Same for the 20th Optimus. One Wal- Mart near me has literally 100 on the shelf and stacked up top. Hopefully it is only a matter of time.
Thanks again.

Warpath
09-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the replies. I'll definately check them all out. Omega Supreme is a definate, but i'll probably wait and see if he goes on clearance like Unicron did. Same for the 20th Optimus. One Wal- Mart near me has literally 100 on the shelf and stacked up top. Hopefully it is only a matter of time.
Thanks again.
Anytime pal. I hope we really helped you;)

Crimson Viper Commander
09-02-2004, 10:23 PM
I would also suggest picking up the Energon Starscream and Snowcat. Starscream looks awesome in bot mode and well Snowcat is Joe related! I definitely recommend a 20th Anniversary Prime, I just got one recently and he's awesome! Watch your walmarts and you should find them on clearance eventually, 2 Walmarts around here have them at $30 and $40 each. Also keep an eye on your stores, in the next few months the new Energon figs are coming, including 3 combiners (Devastator, Superion, and Bruticus). Also check your Targets, I've heard of people finding the new Omega Supreme on clearance with the Unicrons, most likely accidentally tho...

etmartin
09-02-2004, 11:55 PM
How could I forget Starscream...That TF is awesome in both Armada and Energon versions, but the Energon is absolutely one of the best. Good choice CVC.

etmartin :D :D :D

DarthJoelus
09-04-2004, 09:01 PM
if you get 1 fig from energon it has to be Shockblast. it alot like the G1 Shock wave.

Crimson Viper Commander
09-04-2004, 10:33 PM
I agree with Darth, if you can find a Shockblast, buy him! I just got one tonight and definitely recommend it! He's just now hitting stores and every TF collector wants one, so he maybe pretty hard to find, but well worth the hunt. Here's a link to a nice pic gallery of Energon Shockblast (Shockwave)...

http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act228/