i meet Tim Seeley on the weekend [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : i meet Tim Seeley on the weekend

highlander
09-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Hi all
i met Tim Seeley and some others from devilsdue at there booth and tom did up a storm shadow pictur for me, for free
the power want out and he move to the window so he can finish
[buy daylight] the pic for me and he said since he had to do it by the window and he felt that it was not his best work so he gave it to me for free .
how cool was that .
thanxs Tim

Phil Kost
09-01-2004, 05:34 PM
That looks like a great drawing. I hope to meet the gang one day.

Oh....and by the way...its TIM Seeley, not Tom.

Mike JT
09-02-2004, 05:52 PM
....You should have asked him why all his characters look the same.

What?

It's true.

Every guy in the DD series has a Kirk Douglas chin and slicked back hair. Pomeade must really be popular in the Joeverse.

Dreadnok4life
09-05-2004, 03:07 AM
Very cool. Have you framed the picture yet? I met a celebrity yesterday. Jizzy Pearl. Great guy.

Oh....and by the way...its TIM Seeley, not Tom

I'm confused. Isn't that what he wrote?

Phil Kost
09-05-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm confused. Isn't that what he wrote?

Not originally, but that is what is great about the EDIT button. ;)

highlander
09-05-2004, 10:03 PM
sory for my spelling
i have framed the picture

Dreadnok4life
09-06-2004, 04:13 AM
Not originally, but that is what is great about the EDIT button.

Okay. Gotcha.

flywheels
09-09-2004, 01:19 PM
I was able to meet Tim (and have him autograph his Sketchbook comic) at this past OTFCC Transformers Convention. I was able to ask a few questions during the Devil's Due panel and he was kind enough to explain.

I basically asked if Hasbro put restraints on them as to who/what appears in the comic as Hasbro does w/ the current Dreamwave TF Energon comic. He told me that they were pretty hands off most of the time...however he wouldn't be allowed to draw a naked Scarlett running around w/ a bloody knife! His words by the way, honest.

I met up w/ him later at the Devil's Due table and he elaborated some more for me. He doesn't care for most of the current VvV storylines/characters, but they are all useable if he so wishes (that is if Josh Blaylock approves it). He loves monsters and such so he told me that he felt like one of the minorities when it came to such characters as Cobra-La and even some of the Space Brigade mutants!

He too was busying sketching characters to sell on the table, but for some reason he gave me the TF Bumblebee he had just finished. All around great guy whom I can appreciate even more so now.