Offer: Want half of your VvV Movie paid for? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Offer: Want half of your VvV Movie paid for?

Recondo
09-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Offer: Want half of your VvV Movie paid for?

I gotta throw this out there. I HIGHLY encourage everyone to get into the TCG cards.. its a really FUN game & an all-new way to enjoy GI Joe. Still, I know a few of you won't regardless, because its just not your bag (much like the 12" stuff is just not mine, etc).

So to THOSE people, I am offering to pay for half of your VvV dvd/vhs if you'd be willing to send your TCG card(s) to me (at least 1 will be included with the movie.. presumably Venomus Maximus). I only want a couple, so if anyone out there is interested in getting a CHEAP VvV movie & saving some bucks, I'll take the first people that respond. Recondo@gmail.com

Thanks for listening. :)

PS If you'd rather, I'd also be willing to trade NEW figure(s) for the card as well. If interested, ask me for my extensive list.

fryinpan1
09-02-2004, 08:54 AM
You have mail! If my DVD comes with a card, I will send it to you.

GBPackRat
09-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Drew,

I'm keeping my card, but wow, that's not a bad idea!

If you get more people than you want. Please pass them on to me, I would be looking for 3 more myself at sometime.

Tanner

toy-nutz
09-03-2004, 01:28 PM
Hey I would be willing to pay $4.00 bucks a card! I need at least 3! I hope the card is a good one though!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!!

nevermore
09-11-2004, 06:05 PM
If anyone wants the card that comes with my DVD let me know I am willing to sell or trade it. Thanks

detroscastle
09-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Anyone who needs the card I have one up for grabs.I'm looking for many cheap common figures weapons or parts.I'm also looking for comics in readable condition.You can email me at lexxtrash@yahoo.com

Graz73
09-16-2004, 10:07 AM
I'd send my card to someone. PM me if interested and we can make a trade...