Boxed Mexican Cobra Officer [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Boxed Mexican Cobra Officer

Skil
09-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi, i just got this one at a local comic con... I think this is one of the hardest to get early boxes... It was released even before Auriken renamed "Comandos Heroicos" to the G.I.Joe line...

http://www.tufresh.com/gdltribe/flashback/fotografias/cobraofficer1.jpg
http://www.tufresh.com/gdltribe/flashback/fotografias/cobraofficer2.jpg
http://www.tufresh.com/gdltribe/flashback/fotografias/cobraofficer3.jpg

dirtyroastbeef
09-04-2004, 09:12 PM
I've been looking to get some of those, i think they look awesome. anyone know where i could find some?

Skil
09-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Do you want to get some Cobra Officers or any mexican Boxed figure?

They guy at the con, had the Footloose-Grunt too...

BelgianGabber
09-04-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm in for an officer if you might be able to track them down :)

dockingbay97
09-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Very cool. I have Snake Eyes and it just makes me want more.

Skil
09-04-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm in for an officer if you might be able to track them down :)

Not really, i think these are hard to find, i've most of the early mexican joes, and this is the first time i came across one of these.

skywalters
09-05-2004, 04:46 AM
nice pick up! a rare find indeed...

Blitzwingz
09-05-2004, 05:49 AM
I didn't even know they existed. I already have a Commandos Heroicos Blowtorch, but I'd like to get me one of these babies also:D
And by the way, does anyone know if the Mexican boxed figure/motorized-backpack-combos are hard to find? I still need one of those too.

Pete The Greek
09-05-2004, 01:42 PM
I managed to get both the Mexican Officer and Soldier (with boxes) earlier in the year.

I have attached picture of the Cobra soldier and a comparison shot of the Cobra Officers (from left to right, Argentina, Mexican, Brazil and domestic versions). I have submitted picture to yojoe but I have not seen anything yet online.

Skil
09-05-2004, 11:15 PM
I didn't even know they existed. I already have a Commandos Heroicos Blowtorch, but I'd like to get me one of these babies also:D
And by the way, does anyone know if the Mexican boxed figure/motorized-backpack-combos are hard to find? I still need one of those too.

Yep, i just have a Shipwreck, still looking for Bazooka, Mutt, BBQ, the both Storm Shadows and both Destros, i've a friend with some of these, but they are really hard to find boxed...

Skil
09-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Wow Pete, that's cool, i'm still looking for one of these boxed soldiers, have alot loose, but no luck with a boxed one...

jabba the drunk
09-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Sweet! Mexican Boxed Joes!

Pete, that a heck of a pick-up. I'd love to see bigger pics of your Cobra find.

I love the Mexican boxed Joes. I'm stil after a Destro with motorized accessory. BTW, I'll pay huge for one in nice condition. :)

I don't pay much attention to actively pursuing a boxed Mexican collection, though I'd love to complete one someday. Currently, I only have Stalker, Destro, and (chalk me up along with DB & Shane) Snake Eyes.

Beautiful foreign to USA items!

-Peter

Damyboy
04-14-2016, 07:04 PM
Hi in fact I have three mexican joes in their boxes, two Snake Eyes (Lobo Solitario) and one Flash (Soldado Laser) but I dont really know how much do they cost, what prize did you pay for your Cobra?