Here's something you don't see every day! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Here's something you don't see every day!

dmooretoys
09-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Once again I'm trying to post pics of rare items and I encourage other collectors to do the same (moderators let me know if you want to add it to this site).

I picked this up about six months ago. I know the package is not in mint condition but I may never see another of these carded so I couldn't pass it up. This "collectible" is from 1982. If anyone else has something from 1982 not on this site PLEASE post pics. Enjoy!

Dan

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmooretoys/album?.dir=/2b08

Mutt7000
09-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey Dan, thats an awsome item. I have it loose but I've never seen it MOC. Thanks for the pic. I got some stuff I'll send you pics of along with the 02 con pin. Bill

dmooretoys
09-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Thanks, Bill! I love to meet other collectors that collect Joe items other than the toys (or in addition to the figures, like me)! I can't wait to see your pics.
Dan

dmooretoys
09-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Bill, I forgot to mention that I'm going to try to take pictures of the 1982 Pencil and Paint By Numbers sets to respond to dockingbay97's thread. Check it out!
Dan

dmooretoys
02-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Just out of curiousity, has anyone else seen old gum or other biodegradable items like this still carded? I am kind of curious how to store it because I want it to last as long as possible. I wonder how many more candy items were produced in the 80s and 90s? If anyone has info on these items please share!

Dan