View Full Version : Random RARE Figures For Sale

CRAP
09-07-2004, 12:46 PM
1985 Rocklords Geiger Rock (Japanese version of Tombstone, has red arms and neck, very cool and rare)

1985 Battle Beasts Clear Carp (Japanese Prize figure only)

1985 Laser beast Skull Grotess (rarest of all laser/battle beasts next to stone cobra)

Kinnikuman Satan Cross (Rare Japanese M.U.S.C.L.E. figure, body is 2 parts, therefore hes larger than most other figs and Exxxxxtremly rare!)

MOC Thundercats driller and stinger, cards are bent here and there but hold well still, no stickers or residue

Loose Thundercats Mongor, Ben Gali, Lynx O all are dead mint and complete.

Japanese Transformers Predaking Giftset, dead mint and unused

Japanese Transformers Black Zarak MISB, japanese version of skorponok, much much more bad than US counterpart. Sealed, looks brand new! probobally the best condition box out there, no dings, scrapes, or sun fading which is common for this box!

MOTU Argentina Camouflage Cobra Kahn, loose no acc., mint

Super Powers Man Bat Prototype Cast (Cast from original prototype, unless you wanna shell out thousands for the original, pick this up, its actually better quality than the real prototype!)

Super Powers Quadrex prototype cast (Same deal as above)

Secret Wars Complete Set including european exclusive figures, and a wolverine prototype (All are dead mint, complete and WONT BE BROKEN UP! so dont ask)

ORIGINAL 1984 Star Wars Power of the force amanaman, barada, imperial gunner, all dead mint and complete.

Tigersharks Dr. Walroo, dolph, Badguy? (not the main bad guy, his lackey) all mint complete.

I am only looking to sell Via paypal.com or trade for horror movie memoribillia or foreign joes.

dockingbay97
09-07-2004, 01:00 PM
What are you wanting for:

1985 Battle Beasts Clear Carp (Japanese Prize figure only)

1985 Laser beast Skull Grotess (rarest of all laser/battle beasts next to stone cobra)

CRAP
09-08-2004, 03:17 PM
BUMP

Please make an offer, definetly over 300.00 for them both

dryhawk37
09-08-2004, 09:34 PM
How much for the superpowers cast figures (both) thanks

Drew

TheReverend
09-09-2004, 01:13 AM
What do you want for the 1985 Rocklords Geiger Rock -- not interested in the whole "make an offer" trip... just let me know a price that you're looking for, and we'll take it from there...I'm a buyer if the price is right ;) let me know via post, PM, or email -- thanks :D

action-figures.ca
09-09-2004, 09:16 AM
How much are you looking to get for the following:

MOC Thundercats driller and stinger
Loose Thundercats Mongor, Ben Gali, Lynx O

(how much as a lot and individually)

Also how much for the Tigersharks figures.

I don't really know what to offer, so if you could email or PM me that would be great. Also do you have any trading or Ebay references?

CRAP
09-09-2004, 10:04 AM
PMs sent to you all with cash prices, Ill also trade for joes, japanese super hero toys, horror movie memorabilia, and old death metal T shirts from the 80s-early 90s.