COBRA MCC, in blue this time.... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : COBRA MCC, in blue this time....

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-16-2004, 11:46 PM
This thing is almost identical to my first, but in blue with a different ID number. i wanted to make it the same as a HISS 3, but i forgot that number was 813, I thought it was 803. This one was specilly for my good buddy Will O'Connor....He is gonna owe me big at Kane this year!!!

blackdragon
09-17-2004, 05:25 AM
that looks awesome. yea that really matches the hiss 3. Great job man. you should do more and sell them on ebay. You'd make some good money.

ChemViper
09-17-2004, 06:56 AM
Those are just incredible..I wish I had the patience and skill to do something like that. Excellent job!

seller
09-17-2004, 09:29 AM
very cool looking!

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys, i am hoping to have one on Ebay this weekend. i had someone make an offer on the black one but he hasn't gotten back to me for the last 2 days. I have a third one in progress, in dark red, meant to match the IMP, but I am torn about putting a yellow cobra or a silver cobra on it.

gsmiley007
09-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Nice Work Kevin

How did you make the cobra symbols. I think the black one is the best so far.

GBPackRat
09-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Kevin,

You'll be at Kane County in Oct?

Will you have this with you? I would love to see it in person.

Tanner

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-17-2004, 02:24 PM
I have to bring Will a black one and a blue one as part pof a trade, so his will be there. When is it again? i need to start planning.

GILTYONE
09-17-2004, 07:32 PM
What's up with this show? Info please. I love those great work! From start to finish how long does it take u kevin?

TURNA
09-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey man ever get that skystriker together?

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-18-2004, 04:48 PM
No, Turna, i still have two half finished Skystrikers sitting here. One all in Navy blue for a captured cobra Skystriekr, and one in grey that was meant to be the one like yours. I had problems masking it and keeping the black area straight, i kept getting leaks and was having problems fixing it afterwards. i finally got annoyed and tossed it in a corner. Also I couldn't order the Skull and Crossbones logo, that site was out of them. I have since sanded it down and repainted it primer grey, i was thinking about doing it in a color sceme like that cool new f-15, with the crazy blue camo all over it, like this one here. i got the pic from a thread in toys a little while back.

Blayloxzuess
09-22-2004, 07:36 AM
This thing is almost identical to my first, but in blue with a different ID number. i wanted to make it the same as a HISS 3, but i forgot that number was 813, I thought it was 803. This one was specilly for my good buddy Will O'Connor....He is gonna owe me big at Kane this year!!!

WOW!!! Thanks man! I haven't seen these pictures yet, I was wondering how it would turn out :-) Can't wait to load those up!

Thanks Again for all the effort!

ChemViper
09-27-2004, 09:16 AM
I got to see all three of the Custom Cobra MCCs this weekend at the CT Joe Show. They are outstanding! The pics do not do the justice...

I got some good deals as well...Thanks for hooking me up this weekend!

GILTYONE
09-28-2004, 12:00 PM
I got to see all three of the Custom Cobra MCCs this weekend at the CT Joe Show. They are outstanding! The pics do not do the justice...

I got some good deals as well...Thanks for hooking me up this weekend!
I agree these are great up close. I too got some good stuff. I won a lot of stuff for my customs (second place scrap iron third place serpentor which I traded at the end) zartan/hawk (con), thrasher/zanzibar (con), cobra infantry pack, a few books signed by the artist, clear zartan and the happy neat of being there.