New Giveaway!!!!WINNERS POSTED [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New Giveaway!!!!WINNERS POSTED

detroscastle
09-17-2004, 03:23 AM
I'm doing another giveaway for 3 reasons,the first one is to thank everyone who has been helpful to me on YOJOE.com.The second is to thank those who's contest's I won.The third is to hopefully get people looking at my trade list which is located here http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=13571 my collection needs some help.The prize is a copy of home made video tape that contains aprox. 30 minutes of 80's GI Joe and Transformers toy comic and movie commercials.Please realize this tape is old and the quality is not perfect,but it is fun tape to watch ( it is very watchable).There will be 2 random winners drawn out of a hat on the Sept.21st.All you have to do is name or describe your favorite GI Joe or Transformers toy commercial (new or old) and your entered.This only open to users from the U.S. and Canada.If you are outside these countries you are welcome to enter but by doing so you agree to pay your own shipping cost's if you win.Thank you and please check out my trade list.GOOD LUCK!

The Real Destro
09-17-2004, 08:21 AM
The only one I remember clearly and I do hope I am right on this or else my memory is really bad..

It is the one for the USS Flagg.. A kid was popping out of the door and running around on the deck.

Just cause it would of been cool to have a treehouse or clubhouse designed like it.

Graz73
09-17-2004, 08:51 AM
I liked the Transformers commercial for the Mini-spies. These were tiny transformers that came free with other small autobots. The reason I liked it was that it was fully cartoon animated... SO these mini-spies got about 10 seconds of "Cartoon Continuity" Probably the most obscure character that was included in the cartoons.

Enter me please! :)

zartan15
09-17-2004, 08:42 PM
The zartan one.
He's an evil master of disguise...
ZARTAN!
Changes color right before your eyes...
ZARTAN!
I start humming it everytime I pick him up.

FireChief420
09-18-2004, 12:35 AM
The Japanese comercial for Micron Legend Unicron is awesome!:D

ranger_jer
09-19-2004, 01:04 PM
I still remember part of the lyrics to the commercial for the dreadnok cycle,
"Watch out Joes, cause trouble awaits ya, the dreadnok cycle is gonna devastate ya !"

AVAC
09-19-2004, 11:44 PM
I liked most of the earlier commercials. To name one specific one I would have to go with the Skystriker commercial. First starting out with cartoon footage and then the kids playing with the Skystriker. It is interesting to see the color and sticker differences in the commercial as compared to the Skystriker we ended up with when we bought it. What ever happened to the black tail wings anyway?

detroscastle
09-21-2004, 02:35 AM
90 people looked and only 6 played.That's so lame.Either that or the contest was lame.Thanks to all of you who did play.Anyway the winners drawn are:
Zartan15
The Real Destro
Please email me your address at lexxtrash@yahoo.com and your prizes will go out in Fridays mail.

AVAC
09-21-2004, 10:04 PM
I don't think it was a lame giveway. As a matter of fact, I think it was a great giveaway and I would have enjoyed being one of the winners of it. Oh well hopefully next time.

zartan15
10-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Got the tape. Enjoyed it immensely. Now I have to explain to my 8 year old why commercials aren't that cool anymore. Thanks man. great fun.

bluebikerboy1
10-11-2004, 09:28 PM
well all is well i guess. my memory inst that good (and im only 22). all i remember is the gi joe commercials for mcdonalds and the kids playin with them. but all is well. I think it was a cool contest.