Pictures of a sealed USS Flagg [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Pictures of a sealed USS Flagg

KarlGemnel
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Does anyone have pictures of a sealed USS Flagg they would be willing to share? I specifically need pictures of the taped sides and corners. I am about to drop some serious cash on a supposedly sealed Flagg and just would like to make sure it's the real thing. I would be very grateful for any help I can get.

Slugslinger
03-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Does anyone have pictures of a sealed USS Flagg they would be willing to share? I specifically need pictures of the taped sides and corners. I am about to drop some serious cash on a supposedly sealed Flagg and just would like to make sure it's the real thing. I would be very grateful for any help I can get.

I can get you some pics tomorrow; but it should only have tape running along the sealed ends in one big strip. No where else. Also is almost impossible to find 'sealed' without that damn tape drying up and just falling off. two of mine and one defiant have done exactly that over the years.

KarlGemnel
03-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Yes on one side the tape has come off half the corner but it is till on the whole length of the flaps. One side however does look like there could be additional tape on it, obviously they say it was never opened or tampered with. If you could give me some examples to make a case with that'd be great.

swms2fast
04-14-2014, 06:22 PM
i have a un opened uss flagg email me and ill send you pics swms2fast@aol.com