View Full Version : Wanted! H P Lovecraft Books!

Snow
09-17-2004, 11:13 AM
ok, whose got em, and who wants to trade or sell?
Michael

Stungun
09-17-2004, 07:29 PM
I could be persuaded to sell mine. I have:

The Best of HP Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre
The Dream Cycle of HP Lovecraft: Dreams of Terror and Death
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
Supernatural Horror in Literature

They are well read but not abused. LMK

cthulhu522
09-17-2004, 07:49 PM
I gots em, but you would have to pry them from my cold dead tentacles... i mean hands.

I do not know how serious you are about buying the books, but there is a 1st Ed. Dagon And Other Macabre Tales from Arkham House on eBay. I would be all over it, but I am broke.

JeffreyKabal
09-18-2004, 05:58 AM
Cthulhu are you a Cradle of Filth listener?
They've got a song called Cthulhu Dawn.

Anyway I do got the Necronomicon.
H.P. Lovecraft himself denied the Book's existence, but the dreaded Necronomicon has finally surfaced. You may like it as well.
Written in Damascus in the Eight Century A.D. by the "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred, the accursed volume is filled with myths and rituals that have survived the darkest days of magic, and occultism- long-forgotten formulae for evoking incredible things, beings , and monsters into physial appereance. Editor Simon overcame huge obstacles during his daring efforts to bring to light this, the most famous, the most dangerous black book known to the western world.

cthulhu522
09-18-2004, 06:43 AM
Cthulhu are you a Cradle of Filth listener?
They've got a song called Cthulhu Dawn.

I have never heard of them. Maybe I should check it out.

JeffreyKabal
09-18-2004, 06:49 AM
I just wrote the back of the book :)

I started reading it, but it's boring to read all those Khali mani poe bah niemja kabush! that sort of stuff...I never was able to create a demon...I tried to summon Pinhead several times but never succeeded ;)