1982 KMT Accessory Sets Pics [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 1982 KMT Accessory Sets Pics

dmooretoys
09-19-2004, 12:58 AM
In 1982 KMT produced eight different accessory sets under license from Hasbro. Click on the link to see pictures of seven of the sets MOC (sorry-I checked several boxes but I couldn't find the Ring and Bar Pin set--I may not have it anymore so if anyone has it MOC and wants to sell it please contact me). If you want to see a pic of the missing "Ring and Bar Pin" set you can see it on this website by clicking "Collectibles," "Not just Action Figures," and "Pewter ring and pin set" under the 1982 section. I hope you like these pics, and please post yours!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmooretoys/album?.dir=a4aa&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmooretoys/my_photos

Dan

Tattoo Shane
09-26-2004, 06:24 AM
Cool stuff again Dan...thanks for posting all of these pics. Have you thought about putting together a list, possibly for a book on all of the non-toy GI Joe stuff out there?

dmooretoys
09-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Cool stuff again Dan...thanks for posting all of these pics. Have you thought about putting together a list, possibly for a book on all of the non-toy GI Joe stuff out there?
Actually, I have though about starting either a website or possibly doing a book eventually. Honestly, I am going to keep acquiring pieces for now and maybe in a few years I will see about publishing a book. I know Xavieur also has a lot of these items and he has also mentioned doing a book so he may beat me to it. Honestly, for now I just want to keep posting pics to the forums so I can accomplish two goals: 1) everyone can see these items; and 2) Jeff and the other moderators can add the items to the archives and really make this site the most complete Joe resource out there. I realize if this site contains all of the Joe products then I probably won't do a book since no one would need it, but I think it is better for this site to be complete since it is free and accessible to everyone. Also, I don't know how many people would buy a book that only contained the licensed products, so I think I would have to collaborate with other collectors and include the toys as well. I used to collect Star Wars and I bought a HUGE book that included the toys, clothes, books, postcards, posters, food items, all foreign products, etc and I would love to see a book like this for G.I. Joe as well. I think at this point my plan is to keep posting pics of the Joe licensed products to yojoe.com and I may start a website for only the Joe paperwork (to include all of the foreign paperwork). Right now I am bidding on every paper auction on ebay that has something in it I need and I've been paying whatever it takes to get it! I am currently checking into taking some classes on web design and if all goes well I may start a website next year. Although, I would love to work with Jeff and the other guys on this site if they need anybody (hint, hint). Anyway, thanks for your kind words, and keep checking my posts for more pics. I'm taking pics of one item at a time and putting them in my yahoo photos page so if you want to see all of the pics I have posted so far click on the link to one of my posts and click on the link that takes you to my yahoo photos to see the other items. Slowly but surely I will get them all on there!

Dan Moore

Jeff Bohn
09-26-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm working through a lot of Dan's images right now, I've added the following so far...

Dreadnok Pin
G.I.Joe Travel Toothbrush
Camouflage Belly Bag - 1987
Camouflage Kit - 1993
Commando Medal and Bar Pin
Dog Tag with ID Sticker
ID Bracelet
Key Ring with Dog Tag and Bullet Charm
Machine Gunner Medal and Sgt Stripes
Ranger Medal and Bar Pin
Whistle
Milton Bradley Trading Cards - Case

http://www.yojoe.com/archive/new/

Working on some more tomorrow and Tuesday before I start working on the Wave 4 stuff!

dmooretoys
09-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Thanks for your hard work, Jeff! I really appreciate it and I think a lot of other collectors do as well. Eventually, I hope to stop seeing the ebay auctions that state, "this is so rare it isn't even listed on yojoe.com."

Dan Moore