Slaughters Renegades,Persuaders,Bf 2000 2 Packs Moc/Misb Look!!!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Slaughters Renegades,Persuaders,Bf 2000 2 Packs Moc/Misb Look!!!!!

zartanmaniac
09-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Hi:
I have the following coming in a week. They are all case fresh unpunched and have never had price tags on them.

Slaughters Renegades:
$35 each + shipping

Bf 2000:
Maverick/Blocker
Avalanche/Blaster
Knockddown/Dodger

They are:$26 each or $72 for the complete set.+ shipping

Persuader:
$29+ shipping

Please email me at:
Jeremyfernaays@hotmail.com
or
Jeremyfer2003@aol.com

Thanks!!!
Jeremy

KtownJoes
09-19-2004, 04:08 PM
I hate to hi-jack a thread, but I have tried email, PM, & even posting here in a column you posted on a couple days later. I just wanted you to know I think it was pretty crappy business to sell a Whale parts lot with "unbroken" vertical vanes that were in reality broken. They didnt break in shipping, they were broken when you sold them in the lot. I even stated in contacting you that I was buying the lot only for those 2 pieces to finish my Whale.

I wont post a negative & dont really care about the money. I just wanted you to know I wasnt happy with the broken parts.

zartanmaniac
09-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Hi:Ktownjoes
You know what I never got your emails,and the fact that your furious over a $10 lot is hilarious. I went through and quickly bagged the parts after I saw what was there. I don't collect loose stuff only unopened so I guess if you say they came damaged it was a miss on my behalf. I assure you it very rarely happens,but it does from time to time.People make mistakes. We are only human,but hey if you want to riot in the streets that's your choice. I didn't and let me say this in front of all the yo joe collectors out there, I never purposely decieved you over a $10 lot of Whale parts. I only tried to clear out some extra parts and there was a misunderstanding. Your money will be refunded, and next time instead of making such a fuss why not keep trying to contact me like a man instead of giving me a bad name on the boards. I will refund your $10 I think that only fair because you have enough Whale parts to trade for your precious vertical vanes. So you are getting your money back and now you have alot of good trading parts. And by the way you probably didn't notice that the extra shipping for your package came out of my own pocket?
Once Again My Deepest Apologies!!!!!
Jeremy

KtownJoes
09-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Your response was good enough. It was never about the money.

Have a nice day.