Corps Playset, and I got a new camera tell me what u guys think [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Corps Playset, and I got a new camera tell me what u guys think

Frezeboogz
09-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey, I havent been on the board much lately cuz i been real busy but i finally got a new camera and i had set this stuff up last week. I want to know what u guys think. I picked this playset up at k-mart it's from the corps. I really like it.
I only took a few pictures cuz i was kinda in a hurry.

Click on "MY Dioramas" and then "*NEW*"

nightc1
09-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Overall pretty nice. Did this come as one play set (which is what it sounds like your saying) or did you piece it together from several packs. I've seen all the individual items shown in various packs.. just not in one place together.

The guy on the net though does look out of place. But hey.. it's your dio. If you enjoy it.. that's all that matters.

yojoeshow
09-23-2004, 05:02 PM
All I get is a break dancing homepage.

GILTYONE
09-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't even see a link to click on. The corps stuff I think u might be talkin about is the watch tower I pick that one up great piece

Frezeboogz
09-23-2004, 08:11 PM
1- Yeah they all came together in one set. It was cheap something like 8 bucks.

2. that weird u only get the breaking page. The Diorama link is right above it.

3. The link is in my signature....i am not sure why it doesnt work

nightc1
09-24-2004, 09:31 AM
Doah! After posting that yesterday I stopped by KMart and saw exactly the set you pictured. I had seen that set a week or so ago but didn't notice all the different items in it. Really for just under $8... that's a great setup.

As for the pics... I had no problems getting into em ... I just licked on the first link in your signature and clicked the first picture set that started with the word "new". Worked great for me.

However, the guy on the net does seem a bit out of place :p ... but overall great use of this set :D

Frezeboogz
09-24-2004, 05:40 PM
HEHEHE of yeah that was Mirage, he fell off when I accidentaly bumped the shelf. Off course i stood him up when i put him in the picture on purpose.

yojoeshow
09-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Got it. Nice to see Mirage in action.

GILTYONE
09-24-2004, 11:40 PM
1- Yeah they all came together in one set. It was cheap something like 8 bucks.

2. that weird u only get the breaking page. The Diorama link is right above it.

3. The link is in my signature....i am not sure why it doesnt work
yes it was in the signature I didn't think to look there