Hasbro promo vintage flag points mail away exclusive figure [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Hasbro promo vintage flag points mail away exclusive figure

itfiggures
05-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Having been a Joe collector for years there is no doubt that it becomes a bit of an obsession, bits and pieces tend to build of up along the way. One of the things that does just that and kinda embodies the eternal hope of the collector are vintage flag points. I know reading this you probably have a little stash somewhere, or perhaps a large stash. I think it would be so awesome if Hasbro could offer a promo mail away that could only be redeemed by the submission of vintage Flag points. It would be a cool way for Hasbro to throw a bit of kudos towards those collectors who simply can't let go of anything Joe, including those flag points, points that have been held onto for decades for the basic truth that one day someone would come up with this idea. Come on Hasbro, pay us back for the sheer dedication we have, offer a vintage style figure for vintage authentic Flag points. Help us make some room for a new figure by getting rid of a bag of small cardboard squares. Hey, just because we didn't use them before doesn't mean they have lost any value right! I think this is an awesome idea but I could be biased as I just thought of it. What does the community think of this idea and what figure would you guys like to see if such a promo actually became a reality!!!

I go for Gold Head Steel Brigade V2 :-)

Tolan
05-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Hasbro allowed the old flag points to be used with the 25 th Doc offer. IIRC, Hasbro stated that they wouldn't ever do that again with old flag pts.