How does one become a moderator? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : How does one become a moderator?

joebahama
09-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Just was wondering about this?

Jeff Bohn
09-25-2004, 01:38 PM
As of right now, we're not looking for anyone additional. If at any point it becomes something that the group of us is unable to handle or feel overwhelmed, then we'll begin looking.

No real qualifications are necessary, just a willingness to help!

dmooretoys
09-25-2004, 04:35 PM
I've often wondered about this myself.....I would love to simply add pictures and information to the archives but I don't really want to moderate the forums. Is there such a position on the "staff" for this? I know I keep bugging you guys about adding my pics to the archives and I would be more than happy to do it myself if I could. Please let me know, Jeff, because I really feel I could contribute a lot of information in my area of interest (Joe licensed products).

Dan Moore

detroscastle
09-27-2004, 04:08 AM
I came across this post and I would like to see some of the odd items made during the 80's line included in the archives.I collect the tissue packs,I have nowhere to find how many different ones have been made.I don't want to ask questions like this in forums because I never get answers when I do.A more diverse archive would be really great.I'm new and don't want any one to be angry,but I'd really like to see something like this happen.Just my 2 cents.