New Forum [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New Forum

Jeff Bohn
10-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Since the free poll hosting system we were using has started hosting political type banners, we've decided to move the poll system into the forums.

Only admins and mods can start a poll in this forum, but all registered users can post replies and vote. Even people that are not logged in should be able to vote on the polls here, we don't want to limit the polls to board members.

Let me know via PM if any of the features are not working the way I described above.

thorn
10-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Since the free poll hosting system we were using has started hosting political type banners, we've decided to move the poll system into the forums.

hey great idea!

this is a cool section, i like polls

danyanda
10-03-2004, 08:42 PM
I was not a proponent of the board expanding too much, but this is an addition that I like. Do you think that there is a possibility of all polls being moved to this section?

Warpath
10-10-2004, 06:48 AM
hey great idea!

this is a cool section, i like polls
Me too! Good job Leader

Mr. Crimson
12-05-2005, 05:25 PM
I know that this is not a new forum addition to the board. However, it is a new forum addition to the board since I have been an active member. It took me awhile to actually check it out, but now that I am here I think it there is a nice possibility here. Something missing from a lot of boards is a way to seperate the more pertinant polls from the not so pertinant polls.

-Lewis