View Full Version : A Few Star Wars OTC Carded Figs Wanted

Collectorplay
10-02-2004, 11:18 AM
I still can't find the following Star Wars OTC locally.....Slave Leia, Scout Trooper, Gamorian Guard, X-Wing Pilot Luke, and ANH Princesss Leia.....would also be interested in the vintage OTC Lando Calrissian.....I am looking to trade only; I have a lot of GI Joe, Star Wars, Star Trek and more to trade; I will trade generously for these! Thanks!

Collectorplay
10-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Updated 10/22.

Goldbug
10-23-2004, 01:48 AM
I haven't even seen those in my area either.
Over here we have plenty of VOTC Luke, Leia, Ben, & Han. Maybe too many as most places won't put out new stuff until the old is sold. :(

thunt4
10-23-2004, 11:23 AM
What does otc stand for? I have some of the ones mentioned above but wasn't sure what series and such you were talking about. I bought them and would rather have gijoes any day. If you could give me a better description of like what style card and series those are that would help me some. Thanks

Collectorplay
10-23-2004, 05:08 PM
OTC stands for Original Trilogy Collection. They are the recent Star Wars figs that are of the characters from the original 3 movies (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi) that started showing up on store shelves 2 or 3 months ago. They have a black "space-like" card with a background scene from the movie behind the figure. In the lower right hand side of the bubble it says "Original Trilogy Collection".

There is also another series of OTC figs, these are the "vintage" (VOTC) figures, they are re-releases of the original 70's & 80's figures on reproduction cards, and they come in a collector plastic case (widely known as Star Cases) to protect them from damage; they also cost a little more.

If you have any that I need, let me know and maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks for your time!