Lets see some MOC MISB Collections! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Lets see some MOC MISB Collections!

Hawaiian Bam Bam
09-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Hey guys,
im thinking about starting out collecting MOC MISB , it seems like it will be a very,very expensive to collect task, so im still not 100% sure I want to do it (as I have a complete run of 1982-1987 un opened already, im not sure if i want to start the task of A MOC collection) so lets see some collectios to motivate me to do it!

pryorstemmed
10-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Here is pictures of mine on another forum. Collecting MOC/MISB is expensive, but it's awesome to get a piece you've been searching for forever. Go for it, but be willing to wait for a decent deal. You'll save a lot of money that way.
Pryorstemmed's collection - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe (http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-collection-showcase/250825-pryorstemmeds-collection.html)

Currahee_Chris
11-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Youve got some really nice stuff there- that Blue SNAKE is really cool to see!!!

pryorstemmed
11-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Chris. The Blue Snake Armor was tough to find still factory sealed. I am in the process of acquiring some more items next month. One of them is the white Snake armor. Can't wait to have both of the original armors.....Thanks again!

vettfanatic
05-18-2015, 09:31 AM
Nice collection!! I used to have a similar display just on a much larger scale.

pryorstemmed
06-27-2015, 06:48 AM
Nice collection!! I used to have a similar display just on a much larger scale.

Thanks. Do you have any pictures of your old collection?

Ojeep06
09-19-2015, 10:48 PM
I am looking for Serpentor MISB, and Zap (straight arm) complete, needs to have tumbs, nice paint, tight and no rust. If anyone has these or has any leads to these two, please feel free to let me know. I am a personal collector, so everything I buy goz to a good home...mine.