DG carrying single packs. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : DG carrying single packs.

VispinianLeader
10-14-2004, 10:26 PM
OK, I'm not sure which wave this single packs are but they consist of Stalker, Cross Hairs, Duke, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, BATS, Neo Viper, CLAW Commander, Iron Grenadiers. These are being sold at the Dollar General stores, at least here in Fort Smith, AR.
Lucky for me my Store manager is like my Adoptive mom and held some back for me :D

Graz73
10-15-2004, 07:50 AM
The ones you mentioned are "Wave 1"

I'm in Mansfield, OH
My local Dollar General stores also have a few joes... I bought a Wave 1 Duke yesterday. It was the last Joe they had though....

The other Dollar General in town has the BTR Rising TIde with Barrel Roll for $2.

crimson tide
10-16-2004, 08:01 PM
OK, I'm not sure which wave this single packs are but they consist of Stalker, Cross Hairs, Duke, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, BATS, Neo Viper, CLAW Commander, Iron Grenadiers. These are being sold at the Dollar General stores, at least here in Fort Smith, AR.
Lucky for me my Store manager is like my Adoptive mom and held some back for me :D
Cool you live in Ft. Smith! My best friend lives in Greenwood. When I was there a month ago the Family Dollar store's were the only ones who had them. That's great that they are showing up there!!:D