need help in springfield, mo [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : need help in springfield, mo

james strickland
10-20-2004, 09:14 AM
I have been looking for the hummer,night force grizzly, cobra sting raider, sky sweeper with sgt. airborn, quickstrike,and ice sabre. I now at least four of the walmarts around me no longer carry vehicles. I have check the tru near me two times and target once in a two week period. I would check the k marts but most of them are still have the first few vehicles and tons operatin avalanch. Any help is welcomed. Any thing with operation sabatage info will help

joelk835
10-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Hey James i picked up a Sting Raider at Target when they had there sale. They had at least one left. Not sure if they still have it. Haven't seen the rest yet though and I frequent Wal-marts, K-marts pretty often.

james strickland
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
I got the target exclusives today at target but I haven't found any thing else.

dmurray
10-21-2004, 09:12 PM
i went to both walmarts, both kmarts, target, and TRU in springfield today, and i only found the target exclusive stuff..:( i still need the rest of the stuff you mentioned..

Duane

james strickland
10-24-2004, 12:24 AM
I fill your pain duane:(

gsmiley007
10-28-2004, 12:03 AM
the last time i checked my TRU, they had the skysweeper and humvee. The cost is about $23 Canadian (damn 15% tax), if you are interested lmk and i'll see if there are any more still there (they are american packaging)

drveovru2
10-28-2004, 12:39 AM
they had some of the stuff you wanted in ft smith , ark.

i would pick up , or could meet someone in fayetteville , ar since i am there once a week.

james strickland
10-28-2004, 01:32 PM
hey gsmiley007 & drveovru2 if you will email me and let me know the amount of shipping cost I would aprciate it

toy-nutz
10-28-2004, 05:23 PM
I did not see any of the Hummers in Fort Smith yesterday. I am in Rogers and have checked Springfield, Mo and Joplin, Mo and Tulsa, OK and have not seen the Hummer or Quickstrick or Ice Saber!!! I have seen the Sting Raider and the Jet with Airborne. Wave 5 has hit pretty good, but no Army Builder wave or series 2 single packs yet. How many of us are in the Tri-State area? We should all try and hook up and try for a swap meet or something? The Tulsa Toy show is November 13th.

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All HAIL DOB!!!

crimsonhawk
10-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Is it the 13th? I thought it was next weekend for some reason. Have you been before? I've been contemplating making the trek down for it. And yeah, a tri-state swap would be great (brought it up before...got little response)

toy-nutz
10-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Is it the 13th? I thought it was next weekend for some reason. Have you been before? I've been contemplating making the trek down for it. And yeah, a tri-state swap would be great (brought it up before...got little response)

I just rechecked the Master Collector and it is listed as the 13th. At the Tulsa Fairgrounds. The November show is usally really good. Better then the June/July show. I have gotten some good deals, though it helps to get there as it opens at about 10. Then after this we usally hit the Flea Markets and Vintage Stocks in the Tulsa area, along with the other stores. As for the swap meet, I am totally for it! I need to meet fellow Joe collectors!! Playing the TCG here at the local Vintage Stock with non-Joe fans, is a little depressing as they do not get half the characters!! (if I hear another Snow Job comment I am going to slap them!)

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All HAIL DOB!!

drveovru2
10-29-2004, 10:04 AM
How many of us are in the Tri-State area? We should all try and hook up and try for a swap meet or something? The Tulsa Toy show is November 13th.

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All HAIL DOB!!!

i thought the show was on the 6th? if it is on the 13th , i will be there for sure. i dont know how much joe stuff they will have , but i would be game for it. A meet up would be cool, i have only meet a handful of people on here.

yeah, i haven't seen the hummer, but wal-mart and tru in ft smith have everything else. well let me restate that, tru has it in a display case but i didnt see any on the shelf.

drveovru2
10-29-2004, 10:11 AM
not trying to thread hijack, so lets move the tri state swap meet to a different post.

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?p=63769#post63769

also, i will check on the shipping costs and let you know what is currently on the shelf. as mentioned before , i havent seen the hummer except for being in the tru display case.

gsmiley007
10-29-2004, 12:08 PM
James

You should probably ask drveovru2 first since it would probably be cheaper to ship US to US than it would be to ship Canada to US.

My guess would be about $10 - $15 US to ship.

If you still can't get one lmk and I'll got find one for ya

james strickland
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
thxs smiley

toy-nutz
11-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey guys to let you all know, I saw the Desert 6 pack at the Toys R Us in Fayetville Arkansas on Saturday. They had about 8 of them on the shelf. They all looked good with their paint ops. I was unable to pick on up due to funding problems at the moment (grrrrr!) Still no sign of the Hummer, Ice Saber, Quickstrike, or Ninja set yet.

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All HAIL DOB!!!

james strickland
11-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I have added something