Who do I contact about a YOJOE.com subscription payment issue? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Who do I contact about a YOJOE.com subscription payment issue?

GRIM_REAPER_76IA
05-13-2015, 09:59 PM
Hello,

I just looked at my paypal account and saw that the 2 year subscription amount of $55.00 was deducted twice, once on May 7, 2015 and once on May 8, 2015. I have e-mailed the webmaster and the person who the payment was sent to (JD) and I have received no response about the issue. Is there someone else I can contact about this payment issue. I would very much like the second $55.00 payment refunded to me ASAP. Thank you for any help with this matter I greatly appreciate it.

GRIM_REAPER_76IA
05-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Hello,

I just looked at my paypal account and saw that the 2 year subscription amount of $55.00 was deducted twice, once on May 7, 2015 and once on May 8, 2015. I have e-mailed the webmaster and the person who the payment was sent to (JD) and I have received no response about the issue. Is there someone else I can contact about this payment issue. I would very much like the second $55.00 payment refunded to me ASAP. Thank you for any help with this matter I greatly appreciate it.

Since I have not been able to get a response from anyone associated with this website I had no choice but to open a case with paypal. As a first time member this is really disappointing that I cannot get a response from anyone overseeing this site.

RedClaw
05-16-2015, 10:34 AM
A refund was issued two days ago. And tried to contact you via PM but your inbox is full.

Please verify your email address with me here or PM after you clean your box out.

GRIM_REAPER_76IA
05-16-2015, 12:40 PM
I have never received any PM's from anyone so far as I have only been on the forum as a new member for 2 days and when I went to my inbox it states:

"Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 150 allowed. (Empty Folder)"

I also just looked at my paypal account and there are no credits to my account as of yet so I will give it a few more days to see if it comes through, the last two transactions showing on my account are the two $55.00 deductions by Action Online Publishing LLC.

Thank you for responding to my inquiry I do appreciate it very much. My e-mail is grimreaper.iahawk@*****.com

RedClaw
05-21-2015, 12:03 PM
I have never received any PM's from anyone so far as I have only been on the forum as a new member for 2 days and when I went to my inbox it states:

"Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 150 allowed. (Empty Folder)"

I also just looked at my paypal account and there are no credits to my account as of yet so I will give it a few more days to see if it comes through, the last two transactions showing on my account are the two $55.00 deductions by Action Online Publishing LLC.

Thank you for responding to my inquiry I do appreciate it very much. My e-mail is grimreaper.iahawk@gmail.com

We show a fund was issued to that email address by at least the 19th.

GRIM_REAPER_76IA
05-21-2015, 12:19 PM
I did receive a follow up e-mail from JD and he did confirm the refund on the 19th. Thank you for following up with me on the forum I appreciate it along with the hard work and excellence the team at YoJoe.com puts into this spectacular website. I am proud to be a member of this community and look forward to continued support through my membership. Take care!